Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favorite radio station?

• 01-05-2008 4:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭

got a favorite radio station or do you just channel hop til you find something you like?

am quite enjoying The Journey atm, very mellow and for some reason the dj reminds me of the max payne 2 tv show cuts.

integrity, with lazlow is hilarious too :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Liberty Rock mostly..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Fony Tenton

At the moment its between tough gong and electro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I like the funk one, with Roy Ayers (legend!) Djing. Its name escapes me now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Krsnik87

Electro channel is fookin savage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Blisterman wrote: »
    I like the funk one, with Roy Ayers (legend!) Djing. Its name escapes me now.

Fusion FM? Personally I'm liking The Beat and The Vibe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

LC Rock is my favourite so far. Great moment so far is getting chased by the cops with Thin Lizzy Jailbreak blaring!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ilovefrankee@ho

Mine is WKTT. The live "Judge Grady" show they have with the sexist Judge is so funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Liberty Rock - Can't beat burning around on one of the Harley type bikes with "EEEEEEVIL WOOOOMAN" blaring out:p

Tough Gong is great, I'm chuffed that they included Pimper's paradise (Bob Marley's best work imo)

Electro Choc is pretty damn disappointing, I love that kind of stuff usually but it just doesn't work for me in the game...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

I agree the station integrity with lazlowis just brilliant , got to love lazlow ha :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Ok, Im throwing my hat behind the chat-stations. Feckon Hilarious. The Judge is gas. And the Ricky Gervais interview! :"If you're feelin' lazy you should be driven to the burger-shop, have the meal liquidised and injected directly into you anus..." :D

Music-wise, Im kinda enjoying the jazz station. Makes it surreal to be going 90 down a hill with a lady stuck on your bonnet listening to Miles Davis and the likes... Groovy. *clicks fingers in appreciation*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

None of the stations have really grabbed me yet TBH.

I loved the rock station in San Andreas but the one in GTA IV isn't up to the same standard - there's nothing to match the great driving songs like Freebird, Horse With No Name, Running Down a Dream from the previous game.

No Country & Western either :(

Of what is there, my favourites so far are Vladivostock and The Journey. I love the computer DJ and the tune from Koyaanisqatsi is brilliant for car chases.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

None of them really, I'm really disappointed with the music in this one tbh

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Is there any 80s? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭TheDonMan

I like beat 102.7 mainly cause of Kanye West - Flashing Lights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

LC Rock for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Classics. Every time i hear Brand Nubian it makes me happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 holymolyHS

Just got my hands on the game and on first glance of the track listing it looks pretty poor. The selection in SA and Vice City was unbelievable compared to this.
    The channel with Iggy Pop as DJ looks pretty good though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Has to be the ones with the chat on them, they are hilarious. I couldn't give a flyin fcuk what music is on (liking the jazz one though and LC Rock) its all about the chat, wonder could we replace Ray Darcy, Gerry Ryan and the likes with some of these guys

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

Liberty rock usually, but to be honest I'm pretty disappointed with the soundtrack. There are some really good artists/bands on it, but the actual tracks being used are only mediocre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

TheDonMan wrote: »
    I like beat 102.7 mainly cause of Kanye West - Flashing Lights

Great song. Perfect music for swerving around streets, running over hookers and being chased by cops to.

It's pretty good in the game as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Blisterman wrote: »
    Great song. Perfect music for swerving around streets, running over hookers and being chased by cops to.

It's pretty good in the game as well.

*Hands Blisterman his coat

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Strange_Fruit

Classics.Premo4Life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

LCHC and Liberty Rock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Beat 102.7 and the Electro stations!

Advertisement