Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bowling Alley

Options
  • 01-05-2008 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Just tought id let ye's know there is a new bowling alley opening up in Kildare. Its in Toughers Business Park all the way around to the left. Kbowl i think its called. Heard its suppose to be open today. Must go down and have a look. Should be a good bit of craic and something new to do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 gobiman

New bowling alley?:eek:

That sounds cool. Just what Newbridge needs.

Defo gonna check it out. :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Is it open yeah? It looks nearly done and today I drove by and there was a bug inflatable bowling pin outside!

I dread the kind of knackers it is going to attract, both from Naas and Newbridge...

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭stek

Full.Duck wrote: »
    Toughers Business Park .

wheres this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭robo

It is between Newbridge & Naas, they have a website. Near the roundabout for the motorway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bings

Hi I heard that there was a new alley open in celbridge is that true.?:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement