Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with PT

• 01-05-2008 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

I just installed pokertracker. I am starting to play online seriously now and have no experience with PT. Could someone please explain the uses of pt. How to use it effectively, etc? Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

http://www.bet-the-pot.com/poker-tracker-part-one-page31.html

This is what i used when i was getting started. Also, I think DVDfan has a good guide on here somewhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Not sure if the jury has come in yet on the Holdem Manager vs Pokertracker debate too. They seem both quite close to releasing their new versions. I noticed PokerEV is doing a hud and tracker now too, and theres PokerOffice and NotesNL too. Someone should get them all and review haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 jayhawk

This is not the time.

Check out the 2+2 Internet Gambling:Software forum mid-May -- PT3 won't be out at least 'til then.

There will be three major products to compare in two or three months, with the first wave of bugs attended to, a wealth of expert opinion on all three, and the beginnings of user guides. There's a substantial learning curve involved. No use starting until you've decided which product fits you best.

(Unless Holdem Manager absolutely knocks everybody's socks off, PT3, with PokerAce embedded, will probably win the market share battle, because it has history as the previous default choice.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Advertisement