Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Focus Specs

Options
  • 01-05-2008 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

I've been looking at a lot of Ford Focuses on carzone lately, mostly 05/06 and I notice that quite a few of the 1.4 LX versions are advertised as having air con. I thought air con was only included in the Zetec versions? Is this the case or can you get a LX with aircon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Churchy

Aircon was an optional extra.
    It was standard on UK models.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Also some people don't have a clue with filling out the advert description or simply tell a lie to attract a buyer, they mention air conditioning or climate control when in fact the car doesn't have either.

Most LX models originally sold here don't have air condition as it was an expensive option, most people would have instead chose the Zetec model which had it. So most likely if you find an LX with air conditioning it may well be a UK import.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Par72

Thanks guys. I guess there's no way of knowing for sure unless I ring them or go see the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Par72 wrote: »
    Thanks guys. I guess there's no way of knowing for sure unless I ring them or go see the car.

Below the radio there are two small round buttons on the centre console in between the 3 ventilation controls, the one on your right closest to the steering wheel should have A/C written on it like below If it is blank then it doesn't have air con.

harmonstownmotorsFocTON534.jpg

Advertisement