Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA IV Xbox 360/PS3

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Gazza376

I dont know were people are getting these jet like noises from their xbox 360??? I bought a 360 about 3 or 4 months ago and i rarely hear any noise from my console.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

Gazza376 wrote: »
    I dont know were people are getting these jet like noises from their xbox 360??? I bought a 360 about 3 or 4 months ago and i rarely hear any noise from my console.

Mine sounds like a jet.When the kids are in bed and I actually get to play GTA I am nearly sitting on top of the tv and its 37" LCD,because the bloody xbox is so loud I can't turn the TV up any louder in case the kids wake up thinking there's a gunfight happening in the living room!!
    Mine is 2 yrs old so don't know if the newer ones are quieter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

Clockspeed on the PS3 is 50Mhz faster, but xbox 360 does have double the RAM of a PS3. PS3 does have a nice blueray though.. Can't argue the two, but RAM means alot for a system to function more applications at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

And here's IGN's preformance chart between Xbox 360 and PS3

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617951p1.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i highlighted the important part you missed.

"With Sony's specs out, Microsoft has sent us its a comparitive analysis. What's the outcome?"

• Advertisement
Advertisement