Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art papers confusion????

Options
  • 01-05-2008 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

art students got their Art craft papers this week...i got it because im 1 of them....but my teacher only gave out the craft paper, and for it i am doing the poster, but the thing i cant understand is that the leaving cert timetable sheet said that art craft paper is given out on wednesday, and the still life is to be given out the day after, on thursday.....but my art teacher says that the still life comes next thursday when we do our craft paper......i dont know if i should trust what she says because shes a bit old and dated........so can anyone please tell me what this is all about and if u have the same problem...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭shazpunk

There is a 10 day window in which the art exams can be taken. Between the 6th and the 16th. The paper is to be given out 7 days before the exam, ie. 29th earlyest and the 9th the latest. Most teachers give them out early though.

When are you doing your still life? That paper is to be given to you 7 days before the day of your exam, most schools do the craft one day, and the still life/ imaginative composition the next day.

Anything else? ;p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭ancientdog

im doing my craft next tuesday....and my teacher said that we get the still life paper on that day too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭shazpunk

ancientdog wrote: »
    im doing my craft next tuesday....and my teacher said that we get the still life paper on that day too.

When are you doing your still life?
    Yo need to get your paper 7 days before it, how else are you ment you gather all your items etc.?

Advertisement