Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to eat - Communion Lunch

Options
  • 01-05-2008 7:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭

Any suggestions as to where I could book?? It's for 10 people on the 24th of this month.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Where is the communion taking place?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

The restaurant in the Carnegie Court does a 4 course lunch for Eur 21.95

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Where is the communion taking place?

Sorry, it's in Castleknock, but I was looking for somewhere not really around there ya know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Well are you looking for something around the airport/swords/malahide/portmarnock/rush/lusk/skerries/balbriggan area?

Castleknock isn't really that close ya know. Just let me know if you want this moved to one of the other regional boards.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

The Grand Hotel in Malahide have a restaurant with a view of the sea and it's lovely for family occasions like Holy Communions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭jazoo

new Italian restaurant in finglas called Da Neros . Children welcome its on top of xtravision in the village,Hmmm lovely pizza

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Where abouts are you thinking of going?
    That could probably help people with suggesting places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

Grand Hotel in Malahide is nice alright. And its only down the road from Castleknock. 10 mins on M50, and 10 mins into malahide.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

If you are going as far as the grand hotel, you may as well go 200 yards further to oscars. the staff, view and food is all better than the grand. IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Jimdagym wrote: »
    If you are going as far as the grand hotel, you may as well go 200 yards further to oscars. the staff, view and food is all better than the grand. IMO.

NO NO NO I worked there, do not step foot near it or give them your money

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Jimdagym wrote: »

it used to be pretty good but been there a couple of times recently and wouldn't go back.

I'd second the carnagie court hotel restaurant. lovely meal and very reasonable

Advertisement