Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ: Wall Mounting for 37" LCD

• 01-05-2008 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have just received my 37" I have been looking at the price of some of the wall mounts and there is a considerable range of prices. Can anyone recommend me a reasonable place to go or give me an opinion on the value that can be got from the likes of Tesco and Powercity.

I need somewhere in Dublin and would like to buy and pick up this weekend so I reckon bricks and mortor shops are the only option.

Thanks in advance from advice give I'm itching to get it off the floor and away from the kids, I have already had a apple juice related incident thanks to my son.

Cheers

Cionn

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭p15574

Maplins have a few on sale at the moment, prices from around €50. Peats have a huge range, from low enough to extortionate. I've seena guy on eBay also promoting himself as the only Irish shop selling wallmounts (no link, sorry), he's Dublni so could probably get it to you quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

cheers I will try Maplins. My onlyproblem with Maplins is I never just buy what I wanted to get when I go in there there is always something on special that gets me.

Cionn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Just note that for a 37' TV you will need something more substantial than what is usually on offer for €50. I got one here in Cork for a 32' TV and it was €150.

Advertisement