Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex or Shopping?

Options
  • 01-05-2008 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭

Ladies, If you had the choice, which would it be..

Sex all afternoon with a very attentive man..

or

Shopping after winning 2k on say bingo/lotto/raffle ticket

Pick one!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

go somewhere with 24hr shops. Win Win. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i hate shopping but 2k could buy me stuff that would last a long time. so shopping =(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Shopping of course! You can buy stuff that will last a lifetime! (or at least until next season)

I know memories are meant to last a lifetime, but I have a very bad memory!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

ooo I choose shopping :D
    heh heh does that make me sad??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Hmmm - see I can't stand shopping..... but 2k... I could buy some cool things....
    oooooor.... a nice man... wait.. if it's just a random man then I choose shopping.
    If twere my boyfriend, lol, if I *had* one... I might go with spending the day with him.

Oh! orrrr.... how bout the two of us do a nice quick morning shop - few cool things - then the rest of the day having fun ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

star-pants wrote: »
    Hmmm - see I can't stand shopping..... but 2k... I could buy some cool things....
    oooooor.... a nice man... wait.. if it's just a random man then I choose shopping.
    If twere my boyfriend, lol, if I *had* one... I might go with spending the day with him.

Oh! orrrr.... how bout the two of us do a nice quick morning shop - few cool things - then the rest of the day having fun ;)

Soooooo Greedy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I love sex, I HATE shopping, no contest really! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SheRa

or

Pick one!

Sex. But he shouldnt just be attentive, he has to be a riiiide too (said in my best dublin accent:D)

I think if anyone picks shopping they either (a) have great sex on a regular basis anyway and the shopping would be more of a novelty ;) or (b) they havent had great sex yet:eek:.

So ladies which is it??

Shopping because I need a man to be more than attentive...

Soooooo Greedy!

lol - ok - if I had a boyfriend then I'd rather spend the day with him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SheRa

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Shopping because I need a man to be more than attentive...

I said that he had to be a riide, but I want to qualify that by saying that he has to be attentive, a riide and there has to be chemistry there.
    Moi greedy:o??

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

can lock my bf in the bedroom for the afternoon anytime but how often am i given 2k to go shopping? hmmm NEVER. i pick shopping!

now when do i get my money? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

star-pants wrote: »

I have to say if I was the BF I would say go out buy me something nice with some of the money and then just have thank you for the present sex later on, everyone wins:D

jsb wrote: »
    I have to say if I was the BF I would say go out buy me something nice with some of the money and then just have thank you for the present sex later on, everyone wins:D

ooooooh that's a good one - I like that! heehee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

or

Shopping with 2k on a credit card

Pick one!

You absolute sadist! :eek:

He could be working on down below while I balance my laptop on my boobs and shop away? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I'd go for the sex..because when he's being attentive it's better than anything!!

And typically what happens when i have money to blow and i decide to go shopping... i can't find anything i like!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Abigayle wrote: »

He could be working on down below while I balance my laptop on my boobs and shop away? :pac:

Now thats what I call Multi-tasking :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055104388

I started this also a while ago

I wonder should i bump a few of my old threads to be moved here

Rent a hotel room and sex the day away:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Its what we do best isnt it? ;)

Actually I might have to retract my previous choice. If you think about it really. This is just one afternoon right? You could always pick this baby up for your two grand and not leave the house for a month.

;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I hate shopping, but 2k is a lot of money, so online shopping from bed would get my vote.:D

• Advertisement

I think we have a winner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping! I would go with telling the wimmin to get a new wii, then showing her how to use the 'new' game......wii sex! LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

+1 for the online shopping in bed!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

im torn! if you could *only* spend the 2k that afternoon... *zooom*

that's not the kinda money to turn down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Sex while shopping? Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Shopping in a sex shop...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Spend the 2k on sex?

(PM) :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

or

Pick one!

Shopping wins hands down!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I love sex, I HATE shopping, no contest really! :D

Ditto and really 2grand I would have that spent on a new pc rig in under 3 mins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

Ladies,ladies,ladies.... we're girls.... we can get sex at the drop of a hat. As Jerry Seinfeld says, Its like trash collection, everytime we put some junk outside the door, a guy in a jump suit is going to pick it up.
    But how often do you get a 2k shopping spree.... come on. It has to be the shopping and sure when we get home... someone will sort us out:)

Advertisement