Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online problem

• 01-05-2008 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Ok, so I actually have to slow down the campaign mode as I've been ripping it up for the last two days, so I decided its time for some multiplayer(I played for about 2 minutes on Tuesday)

Problem is I keep getting ''cannot connect to service provider'' like what the ****? Anyone know or had this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Servers can't cope. Nothing you can do but wait.

I assume you're on the PS3 version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    Servers can't cope. Nothing you can do but wait.

I assume you're on the PS3 version.

Yep, oh yeah thats grand, at least thats an explanation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Tonyh8su

Anyone know if its the same on 360? I could get online and partake in games up until yesterday. Now im ****ed. If its too busy then its no problem. Just need to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Tonyh8su wrote: »
    Anyone know if its the same on 360? I could get online and partake in games up until yesterday. Now im ****ed. If its too busy then its no problem. Just need to know.

360 has been giving trouble connecting to games. It usually says 'You have been disconnected from one or more players, returning to single player mode'

Not sure if its ports on the router or server traffic as we can get on some times.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

Aye, I couldn't get on last night either (PS3). I forget what message I got, but at least that's some kind of explanation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

Its a pain, I'm on Xbox 360 and when I connect I can hear voices but then it disconnects

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Has everyone forwarded the necessary ports on their router? This has happened a few people, and doing the above has helped some of us, myself included.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Tuffinho_LFC

Could you tell me the ports bro? Cheers:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Tonyh8su

Yup if anyone could tell me what that means id be delighted! total n00b lol

Advertisement