Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 Words seeks Guitarist and Drummer

• 01-05-2008 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi, there is a new band in town! 3 Words, is Hard Rock, Electronic and dark, we finished recording a full CD of 10 songs and we are in the process of promoting the band for a record deal, we are 100% serious and committed, the music is something you haven't heard in Ireland and is very original.

Please check us out at
    www.myspace.com/3wordsband

The band members are from Dublin and Laois, possibly rehearsals in Dublin

The drummer needs to be Click track friendly, all our songs are click tracks
    Serious musicians only, we are aiming for the European market and eventually worldwide market, not time wasters. Now is the time for you to make a difference, if you want to play and make a living out of it and if you really like the music and if you are creative, then we are the band for you.

Cheers
    3 Words

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 3 Words

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 joecraft

hi wats up im joe duber .. realy like wat i here .. im an original lead guitar player!! thats the way i like my music too. id realy like to try out for u guys . u can send me a msg on this .. have a chat,, i can send you some links of my guitar playin ect!!.. get back to me guys ;)

Holding auditions next week! PM for more info

Come on drummers! were are you check our link, auditions this Saturday in Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 thetubescreamer

hey "your guitar" is sweet. any chance i culd audition. i'm a guitarist. 12 years playing.

• Advertisement

Hi, sure, we are having an open jam next Sunday in Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 thetubescreamer

cool where are the auditions and what time are they on at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Diz

im intrested, check me out@ http://www.noisehead.com/mypage/dizzyr

Still looking for a drummer, guitarist need no apply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 KevinFlys

Can you simply tell if Runescape is a great game maplestory powerleveling or not without you becoming a member? The answer to that would be, NO! Well you can make a few predictions about Runescape and see the moral of the game when being a regular user and not a member but becoming a member brings a whole lot of additions to Runescape that you would never see if you were not a member. Being a member of Runescape has so many benefits and I will try to list them all here for you. Runescape tells you them, but I'm going to detail it a few features for you here. runescape money

• Advertisement
Advertisement