Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help translating Amazon.co.jp!!

Options
  • 01-05-2008 10:17pm

I'd like to buy a R2 Japan DVD from Amazon.co.jp. Specifically from the Amazon marketplace there. Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B0002U8NP2/ref=sr_1_olp_1?ie=UTF8&s=gateway&qid=1209673379&sr=8-1

Basically I need to know which sellers will post internationally. I translated it with Google Language Tools and there are four sellers offering it new for less than 2000 Yen. But its poor at translating whether they dispatch abroad.

There is a seller called GOOD SHOP selling it for just 678 Yen but I think there is something wrong with it according to Google's translation. He mentions something about sunburn and scars/marks. Can anyone translate his comments section?

Many thanks for your help! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

As far as I know, no marketplace sellers on Amazon Japan ever ship abroad. There are sites out there that place bids for you on Japanese Yahoo auctions and then ship them, but tbh you'd probably be better off just ordering it at full price rather than have all that hassle.

The 678 one says there's no sunburn and no scratches. If you don't know, sunburn is when pictures fade or pages get yellow from being out in the sun.

Thanks I actually got in contact with the 678 guy through the power of Google Language Tools. Can you translate what he sent me? I can't get an accurate translation with Google:

こんにちわ。グッドショップです。
    問い合わせいただいたリディックのDVD件でご連絡をします。
    送料は1800円かかります。
    商品代金は、678円です。
    合計2478円です。
    当方指定先口座への入金が確認できたら商品を発送します。
    商品の到着は、入金確認後10日程度です。
    5月1日から6日まで大型連休です。
    入金確認は7日になります。

このような条件で問題が無ければ、振込先を連絡します。
    私はあなたのご連絡をお待ちしてます。

グッドショップ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hommer

Hey Brayden Fit Vigilante,
    Hope it helps.

Dear
    Hello. It's good shop here.
    I am replying to you regarding to the DVD which you inquired.
    Shipping fee is 1,800 yen.
    Price of the item is 678 yen.
    Total fee is 2,478yen.
    We will send the item after we received the fee in our bank account.
    Our estimated shipping date is about 10days after we confirmed the fee.
    1 May to 6 May is a holiday.
    We could confirm your fee after the holiday.

We will let you know our bank details if you are happy with this.
    Looking foward to hearing from you soon.

Good shop

こんにちわ。グッドショップです。
    問い合わせいただいたリディックのDVD件でご連絡をします。
    送料は1800円かかります。
    商品代金は、678円です。
    合計2478円です。
    当方指定先口座への入金が確認できたら商品を発送します。
    商品の到着は、入金確認後10日程度です。
    5月1日から6日まで大型連休です。
    入金確認は7日になります。

このような条件で問題が無ければ、振込先を連絡します。
    私はあなたのご連絡をお待ちしてます。