Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sungha Jung=God.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Yeah, ive seen that little fella before. Im sure there have been threads/posts before.

If im half as good by the time i get to his age i'll be happy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

that vibrato technique freaks me out for some reason!

maybe i should post this in the phobia forum :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

king-stew wrote: »
    that vibrato technique freaks me out for some reason!

maybe i should post this in the phobia forum :o

:D

Its actually at the stage now where Im just so transfixed by his playing that yes I know hes a great player but Ill minimize the screen and just listen as its so beautiful!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

I checked him out this weekend.
    The little b$%* is seriously good. What the hell is he going to be like when he's 50, if he keeps going like that?

I wish I wasn t a lazy b***d and practiced more.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I wouldn't call him God but he's definitely very, very skilled at playing the guitar. Did I read he's only 11? Wow!
    If im half as good by the time i get to his age i'll be happy :pac:
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Some amazing stuff! But would someone that young suffer from burn-out or wrist problems when they're older?

His myspace says his dad is a guitar-player too and he watched him playing before starting himself 2 years ago! It's probably like those tennis kids you here of with the uber-driven parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

crafty asians, always the asians, great bunch of lads

nice kid, with nice music, well done him

Advertisement