Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Vrt-need help on whats cars they price cheaply

Options
  • 02-05-2008 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

hey guys im considering getting a car :) atm i have a 106 on a learners permit(cant get the full licence until september :() the 106 is in bad nik so im thinking about a new car in the summer.

my budget will be around 5000-6000e ,I have been allways a fan of the focus,corrolas,golf's but there all quite exp :mad: for there age , from looking up some cars i noticed that there can big large price difrences on some cars on the vrt site like (2000 focus 1.4 1400e or 2003 astra coupe 1.8 1500e :eek: )

im 17 so im just wondering if anyone can reccomend any cars you can get "cheap" from the uk , as they seem to be going for the same price here from my research.

thanks andy

Advertisement