Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you help me find this video/song?

Options
  • 02-05-2008 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

I remember seeing this video a few years ago, when I say a few years ago it could be up to 5 years ago, I really can't remember at all.

In the video whoever the band were, where in an elevator filling with water. But I think it was done back ways like in rewind. At the start of the video its full of water and going down. And their all trying to breath.

I don't remember the song, faces, anything!!! Just what happened in it. I think it was on Dave Fanning's The Last Broadcast but... I can't be sure... Anyone seen a video similar to that???

I just remembered it today for some reason and said why not ask here!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

its not radiohead is it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I think its this - Morning Runner, burning benches:)

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

kerash wrote: »
    I think its this - Morning Runner, burning benches:)

Thats it!!! How'd ya find it????!!!! I searched high and low!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I prayed to Jebus;) and used google. I wanted to know too, w00t, itch scratched. Good song, i never heard of Morning Runner before.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

kerash wrote: »
    I prayed to Jebus;) and used google. I wanted to know too, w00t, itch scratched. Good song, i never heard of Morning Runner before.

I tried google!!! What did you type in???!!!

Yep good song!!! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement