Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to regain shine on lamnate floor

Options
  • 02-05-2008 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi all

I have a major problem getting my laminate floor to shine like it was when first laid. I have it down a year and recently cleaned it with a solution of vinegar and water sprayed onto a microfibre mob.

The floor is clean but it looks very dull and not shiny like it should. I have tried Pledge and Mr Sheen laminate cleaners before but they leave a film on the floor.

Any solutions or answers woulsbe much appreciated:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mildews

Try and get your hands on a product called "Carefree satin floor polish" its a commercial product that a lot of janitorial companies use. I bought a bottle from the head janitor in work, I used it on my floors and the result is fantastic. You wash your floors first and then vacum. Once they are bone dry, you pour this on the floor and spread it with a lint free cloth and let it dry. the result is a near mirror shine with no buffing.

Advertisement