Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portable Solar Chargers

Options
  • 02-05-2008 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭

Anyone have one/know of one that's decently priced and of any use? Something like this would be great. Mainly looking for it to charge an iPod/mobilephone type device.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

what about this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

That's great actually! Even has the connectors I'm looking for. Thanks a bunch.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

I got something similar from Tescos and whilst it has the connectors it doesn't charge some devices including my Blackberry and Garmin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

I picked up one in a secomd hand shop and it seems to charge my Nuvi fine. It also has a bay to add new connectors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭skaterdude

im also looking for one but im looking for something that u can plug a plug into it but dont want it the size of a tv will those work for that too?

• Advertisement
Advertisement