Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin city-late night delivery?

Options
  • 02-05-2008 2:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

Is there any chipper/pizzeria which delivers at 2/3am?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Moved.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

fatal wrote: »
    Is there any chipper/pizzeria which delivers at 2/3am?

Hunderds of 'em..where do you live?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

Misiones in Edenmore is the only one I know around Raheny Killbarrack Sutton Donagemede area!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Degsy wrote: »
    Hunderds of 'em..where do you live?

on the South Circular

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭markk06

If you are still waiting for that take away you must be starving!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

irlmarc wrote: »
    Misiones in Edenmore
    Avoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

irlmarc wrote: »
    Misiones in Edenmore is the only one I know around Raheny Killbarrack Sutton Donagemede area!

I doubt they would deliver to where I am;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

Avoid.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

fatal wrote: »
    on the South Circular

You'll never find one around the South Circular, better off just walking down to The Bistro (Clanbrassil St or Leonards Corner) or Apriles (South Richmond St, Portebello).;) There the only chippers I know that open that late that are decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

mizzonis,numerous ons deliver pretty late

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭AlexBM

You'll never find one around the South Circular, better off just walking down to The Bistro (Clanbrassil St or Leonards Corner) or Apriles (South Richmond St, Portebello).;) There the only chippers I know that open that late that are decent.

+1 for The Bistro. I used to live a few doors down from Spar on SCR, and went there a lot. It's lovely. So lovely that I'd probably go there now, only I'm stuck in the sticks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 jackofnotrades

god dammit I'm hammered and hungry and there is no where open ... someone ... not me ... NEEDS to open a place that delivers untill 4am or something ... just whap on a huge delivery charge ... I'd pay it ... I'd kill a man

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭steof1984

Pizza Max

they have a few locations try

www.newpizzamax.com

they do lvely food also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 jackofnotrades

steof1984 you are an absolute legend. I've got a pizza on the way from them now. I'm not going to over exaggerate here but you definitely have saved my life tonight. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 zonad

steof1984 wrote: »
    Pizza Max

they have a few locations try

www.newpizzamax.com

they do lvely food also

I wouldn't call it lovely; It's barely food. Don't get me wrong... I'm not posh, and I love a takeaway, but Pizza Max is the bottom of the barrel. If I had a choice between eating questionably old yogurt or Pizza Max I'd choose the yogurt every time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 zonad

Who delivers food and takes laser cards in Dublin 1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

zonad wrote: »
    Who delivers food and takes laser cards in Dublin 1?

Apache pizza.Theres one either on or near O'Connell street.Check out their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭seeing_ie

In case anyone wants an update, got a pizza meal deal delivered from pizzamax last night at 1am.

Thought it might be risky after reading some of the reviews on this thread but all the food was fine. Not gourmet or anything but the same as any big name pizza outlet. Clanbrassil St. branch btw.

No affiliations to any pizza companies. Strong affiliation to late night pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

I walked past Domino's Rathmines last Friday night and they were advertising that they are now open until 5 a.m!

I don't know if it's every night or only at weekends; the website hasn't yet been updated but I'll be able to confirm it later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Mizzoni's on Dorset Street (Dublin 1) give free delivery for under 10 miles or before 1am and they open till 3am. I'd check out the site, they have some nice offers.

Also if you get it from there BUY ONE GET ONE OF EQUAL OR LESSER VAULE FREE.

MAKE SURE YOU MENTION THAT. Most times if I do that they'll charge double the price on the phone and then I have to correct them. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Pizza Max is muck but it does the job when you're drunk. Mizzonis isn't much better but it's more bearable if you're sober.

RMD wrote: »
    Pizza Max is muck but it does the job when you're drunk. Mizzonis isn't much better but it's more bearable if you're sober.

Depends on what you get. I love me a 14" pizza with extra cheese, ham and bacon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Just collected a flyer from Domino's Rathmines as I was passing by and it does say: "Now delivering until 5am 7 days a week".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Jebus, 5am... poor delivery drivers haha

Jebus, 5am... poor delivery drivers haha

Drunken tips = lots of cash. A few times I've seen a mate hand over 50 euro for a 40 euro order and thank the guy when he was hammered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Bit of a thread bump I know

I've used Pizza Max plently of times, so much so that the guy knows my order before I've made it, fair play. Pizza Max Ballyfermot, I used the place before they became a chain last year!

But the last two times I've gotten the wrong pizza.
    I'll admit I call close to closing time so they are closed by the time I find out.

Sent letters but no response.

Pizza Max are bottom of the barrel, no shortage of other places to order from.

You can buy a pizza in Tesco for 2 euro, don't pay a multiple of this for the wrong pizza from Pizza Max.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JustSayin

i usually get my late night delivery from Bombay Spice on the South Circular Road (Dublin 8) - they open till 2am every night & till 4am Fridays & Saturdays.

Not sure if they have a menu online, but their phone number is 01 4736042

They do Indian food, Doners, burgers & pizzas - although their pizzas are not the best i have to say, & i've ordered their Doner only once, their indian food and their burgers are really tasty...
    Just called them, food's on its way =)

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

JustSayin wrote: »
    i usually get my late night delivery from Bombay Spice on the South Circular Road (Dublin 8) - they open till 2am every night & till 4am Fridays & Saturdays.

Not sure if they have a menu online, but their phone number is 01 4736042

They do Indian food, Doners, burgers & pizzas - although their pizzas are not the best i have to say, & i've ordered their Doner only once, their indian food and their burgers are really tasty...
    Just called them, food's on its way =)

wowzers thats some late night dining, hope you enjoyed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

I found this thread when searching for the phone number of Pizza Max in Ballyfermot. I know it's old, but people see this thread when they Google them. So I just thought I'd say I always order from them.

They have new owners and staff since about 9 months ago and the food has been getting better since.

I love their food and their prices! Only once have they made a mistake on my order. Generally pretty fast too. It can be a bit difficult understanding them at times (depends on who answers the phone) but usually okay.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

It's the same with the one in Coolmine too, great service and great price

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement