Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spinning in Waterford

• 02-05-2008 8:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does any one know if there are any spinning classes in Waterford? (this is the bike, music, and motivated instructor, where you go like the clappers for an hour along with a bunch of others). thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Don't know of any, just cycle like a mad man/women around Waterford, does the same thing :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Splash world in Tramore did them when I was a member.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭vegas elvis

splash world have 6:30 and 7:30 sessions on a monday (not this monday because of the bank hol) and a 7:00 one on a thursday.

the monday ones tend to be busier than the thursday one as far as i know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

the kingfisher club on the tramore road have spinning classes, im not sure if they are for members only, you'd have to check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

I found splashworld great when jim took the class plus ya dont have to be a member.

• Advertisement
Advertisement