Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun stuff to do in Dublin?

Options
  • 02-05-2008 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

And no, I don't mean visiting museums, castles etc...cos that's not fun to me! Nor drinking..well that IS fun but I wanna do something different. Anyone know of any activity centres that are around....there's one in Galway called Gorilla Games which does loadsa stuff like sumo wresting, etc....somewhere you could have fun with your mates! Any suggestions are much appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

The Giraffe Centre in D15

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

Hi there....what is that? Where abouts is it?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

It's in Coolmine Ind Est, great craic altogether, it's a day activity centre..

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

Hmmm...any searches I do on it seem to indicate that it's aimed at children... :rolleyes: I'd appreciate ideas from people who aren't bullsh!tters please!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

He's only six,leave him alone:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement