Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retail Park - Cash?

Options
  • 02-05-2008 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭

Hey all.

I'm heading up to the retail park now, I know theres no ATM, but does anyone know if any of the stores give cashback with Laser?

Daft thread, I know, but it would save me a trip to town. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭mrincredible

Nope - Nearest one is in the Esso garage on the way into town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

One of the shops has an ATM at the back.
    Can't remember which one, could be Allendale.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The spar shop near the round about has an atm in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Well I forgot to ask in Harry Corry, and Homebase don't, so I had to get a cab to stop in Spar on the way home to withdraw the cab fare!

I went into a few places up there, and would have picked up small things for a tenner or less, but I wasn't bothered using the card for them. I couldn't even afford a coffee! (Thanks Gerry for buying me a coffee!)

ATM please sir.

BTW when having my coffee, a helicopter landed in the car park. Now thats the way to shop... I was born for better things than this, I'm sure of it..!

Thanks for the replies all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

The person in the helicopter would have been the manager of Classic Furniture..he travels in style!

I'm nearly sure there isn't an ATM in the retail park,when people ask us if we do cashback,we don't and then expect us to have one in the store but we just send them to Cannings Petrol Station.

• Advertisement

bobcar61 wrote: »
    The person in the helicopter would have been the manager of Classic Furniture..he travels in style!

That fact alone would make me never buy from Classic Furniture. Just sheer jealousy. I'm big enough to admit that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I'm jealous too.

I guess this thread can be locked as its a bit behind time seeing as you already went to the Retail Park,unless it turns into a thread protesting about the fact there isn't an ATM in the Retail Park.

So Sueme,buy anything nice today,or just wasting your money..any impulse buys in Homebase today seeing as it was 10% day today and tomorrow

bobcar61 wrote: »
    So Sueme,buy anything nice today,or just wasting your money..any impulse buys in Homebase today seeing as it was 10% day today and tomorrow

Not much in Homebase, just the essentials. Harry Corry got a fair battering though! I'm redecorating my sitting room today, and I just want it done so I can do the nice bits, pictures, throws, cushion etc! Alot of the stuff I bought in Harry Corry will be returned though, I went into town afterwards and got alot of very similar pieces in Penneys, Dunnes and TK Maxx for less than half the price.

I bought a black throw in Harry Corry for e45, just plain quilted satin. A similar (but nicer) one in Penneys was e15*.

Dunnes have 25% off this weekend (in Value Card vouchers) for Ladies, Gents and Homewares. Some pretty good deals on Garden Furniture if anyones planning on buying any this summer.

Should this thread be locked, moved to Sligo Bargains, moved to Bargain Alerts, should I get locked?

*Ethical? I know Xiney.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Im babysitting all of you for the weekend as basquille isnt around. So go easy on me please :cool:

This thread has run its course so I will lock it now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement