Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

office 2007 home and student

• 02-05-2008 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭

installed office 2007 home and student on 2 laptops for a woman yesterday and explained to her that she can use the disc one more time

when i was finished i noticed that one laptop had xp on it but it was modified to look like vista, yet it had a sticker for vista on the case

when i questioned the woman she said she had a few people renting a room off her, and one of them insisted that xp was faster then vista, so he formatted 2 brand new vista laptops and installed a cracked version of xp mce instead :mad: idiot

anyway when it starts to report that she is the victim of conterfit software, i will reinstall vista legally, but will i be able to install office onto the same 2 pcs again, or will the 4th attempt fail

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭Jaoibh

If its a legal licence you shouldnt have any problems if you get an deny on it just phone them up and explain it and they will activate the product for you.

mukki wrote: »
    installed office 2007 home and student on 2 laptops for a woman yesterday and explained to her that she can use the disc one more time

when i was finished i noticed that one laptop had xp on it but it was modified to look like vista, yet it had a sticker for vista on the case

when i questioned the woman she said she had a few people renting a room off her, and one of them insisted that xp was faster then vista, so he formatted 2 brand new vista laptops and installed a cracked version of xp mce instead :mad: idiot

anyway when it starts to report that she is the victim of conterfit software, i will reinstall vista legally, but will i be able to install office onto the same 2 pcs again, or will the 4th attempt fail

Advertisement