Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Eggs ***Spoilers***

• 02-05-2008 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

Didnt think id play Multiplayer much but spent seven Hours in Free play yesterday with 6 mates and 4 guys id never meet. Spent one of those hours getting into the top section of the statue of happiness. There is realy cool easter egg inside the Statue. You need at least 2 people to do it and a helicopter.

It was serious good crack. Does anyone else know other Easters eggs that we can spend time trying to see ???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Not too sure of any other EE, but I would presume that there is a fair few within your telephone/internet/police database that I would love to look up.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Has anyone looked for Tommy Vercetti in the Police DB yet? I'm sure I saw his name flick by but I didn't have a chance to search for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Theres gota be some good stuff atop of those sky scrapers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,726 ✭✭✭Trampas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Maybe not so much an easter egg, but has anyone started shooting the "rats of liberty city" i.e. 200 pidgeon's to shoot??

I came across one last night, haven't seen any since.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

WTF is an Eastre Egg?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

WTF is an Eastre Egg?
    It's a little hidden message or detail that developers put into games. Often quite hard to get to/find.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

lafors wrote: »
    Maybe not so much an easter egg, but has anyone started shooting the "rats of liberty city" i.e. 200 pidgeon's to shoot??

I came across one last night, haven't seen any since.

I found one of them on top of the motorway at the start of the game, shoot it and I was told it was a rat with wings or somethin!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

one of the first missions for the irish family is a bank job gone horribly wrong, reminded me a lot of the movie "Heat" with al pacino, val kilmer, robert deniro etc..
    not sure if it is an easter egg or not, but it definetly gave the impression that it was with a 20 minute gunfight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Fieldog wrote: »
    I found one of them on top of the motorway at the start of the game, shoot it and I was told it was a rat with wings or somethin!!!

they are just the hidden packages in the game. not easter eggs. flyin rats they are :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement