Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game problem

Options
  • 02-05-2008 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Can someone tell me if this is a graphics card and ram problem
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It doesnt look like a hardware error tbh, more like a problem with the install. Have you tried a reinstall? If you have, do the usual troubleshooting steps (i.e. update all your drivers) and try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Kiith wrote: »
    It doesnt look like a hardware error tbh, more like a problem with the install. Have you tried a reinstall? If you have, do the usual troubleshooting steps (i.e. update all your drivers) and try again.

As above, have you tried a reinstall? Seems like your copy of Tibiruim wars has become badly corrupted. It could also be a problem with your hard-drive because quite a few of the files seem to be obviously gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 heavy482

problem resolved.thanks for your help

Advertisement