Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maca New Track

Options
  • 02-05-2008 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

New Track up - So I Can Grow

Let Me know what you think :rolleyes:
    Did all the writing composing arranging recording and producing myself.

http://www.myspace.com/macamusic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Ah, the OTHER Maca!

Good work !

If I was to be critical the ole Electric Guitar string bends could do with being 'unflatter' overall and to my ears the electric rhythm is a bit loud in the mix.

Maybe one more take on the Drums and the backing vocals wouldn't have hurt either.

Nevertheless, sounds like the work of 4 men , not one!

Limerick seems to be a hotbed at the moment with Supermodel Twins and Hooray for Humans etc...

Keep rockin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭maca912

Cheers man, I tend to agree with you I recorded this in 3 days as a project for college i would've like to spend a bit longer at it to polish it up a bit more, but not bad anyway thanks for the comment!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

Well done sounds pretty good! To be honest i'm not mad about the effect on the acoustic at the start tho... but good job on all the instruments!

also Paul, Hooray for humans are from cork, bouy.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

oops .... have I caught a dose of Dublinitis? Maybe time to move back to the M idlands!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭maca912

cheers cuddles man thanks, the guitar at the start is a 12 string which i DI and miked i put a dynamic EQ on one which gave that frequency sweep effect and i stereo delayed and slightly detuned the other giving a heft of dynamic movement at the start.

• Advertisement
Advertisement