Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gta 4 - Useful Tips.

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

dms182 wrote: »
    Where, in the airport, do you get the black hawk down.. All I get is run over by planes and a bad ass cop chase :confused:

I think they are only there at certain times/days. I don't know when though:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

The attack chopper also spawns on the roof of a police building on the North-West part of the 2nd Island.

You gotta go through some doors and up some stairs to get to it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭muddle84

can you modify the cars in gta4 like y ou could in san andreas like add nitrous and all that craic???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

nope theres pretty much no modifying of anything in GTA at all :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

Holsten wrote: »
    The attack chopper also spawns on the roof of a police building on the North-West part of the 2nd Island.

You gotta go through some doors and up some stairs to get to it though.
    and the airport:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Markvtos

Here's a little tip for those of you who have got this far.
    When picking who to kill between Derrick and Francis, pick Francis. He might be a complete c**t, but after the mission he will get rid of a wanted level all the way up to 3 stars! Altough I have discovered that he sometimes wont do it if it's part of a mission

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭djfitzerjnr

for easy money, just complete missions!;):p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

for easy money, just complete missions!;):p

best tip ever i had never thought of that one ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭muddle84

do ye ever get another massive pay out like the one you get when you do the bankjob with the mcgreerys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Yeah at the end ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Remember SPOILER Tags lads.

this is a Tips thread some tips are more welcome to everyone than otherss!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Want free ammo and guns?? Go to your nearest gun shop and kill the guy working there 3 or 4 guys will come running out from the back with guns kill them and pick up there weapons

Advertisement