Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain alert in weather forum

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

They have shops in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Looks like a nice litte system, come on lads..lets get some more Irish stations up :D

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,145 ✭✭✭nilhg

I saw this on their newsletter, and was tempted, but don't think it has any way of linking to a PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

nilhg wrote: »
    I saw this on their newsletter, and was tempted, but don't think it has any way of linking to a PC.

that's the point of the wireless connection isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

ch750536 wrote: »
    that's the point of the wireless connection isn't it?

The wireless connection sends the data from the equipment outside to the display monitor inside but there's no way of hooking this one up to a computer.
    http://www.ventusdesign.com/products/w155-weather-station-with-rain-gauge-and-anemometer/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

I must say I am near tempted to get this due to my limited finances at the moment. My heart is saying yes, but my head is saying no, wait, and go for something of quality down the line.

Can you connect this weather station to a pc to allow live weather displays like what Trogdor and Snowbie have..?

Edit, obviously not from post above..

Advertisement