Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regional Buses

Options
  • 02-05-2008 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, does anybody know of a bus which runs from Kilcullen to newbridge please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Come on guys - surely someone knows!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Definitely no Bus Eireann service.

A Kavanaghs (I think) local link service is available. Smaller type buses. One passes me in the mornings. No idea of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm not sure is their Newbridge - Kilcullen Route is still operating. You could try calling their Naas office on 045 881400

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

i used to work for kavenaghs, in the carlow, definitely a kilcullen newbridge bus, give anne or ivona(i-vann-a, polish) on 059-91-43081 or the head office on 056-8831106, i do have a mobile no. but i dont want to give that out as its an on call phone, which they use for work and forward to when out of the office, but i dont have the second on call one so, i dont want you to annoy any one, only on request through a pm will i give it out

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Thanks a million, I'll try those numbers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

let me know how you get on!

Advertisement