Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA IV Freezing ?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

froze for me and corrupted the save file, fortunately i had taken the precaution of saving every game to 2 different slots in case this happened so its no loss

i would advise EVERYONE to do the same unless you fancy playing through the entire thing again to get up to where you were before it crashed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Had to start again. Boo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

Are these problems mainly for XBOX 360 OR PS3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

both

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Helix wrote: »
    froze for me and corrupted the save file, fortunately i had taken the precaution of saving every game to 2 different slots in case this happened so its no loss

thats what i have been doing also since the first freeze , just to be safe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭xeni

Mine froze 3 times already (and I mean not for a few secs but completely, no way out without a console restart), twice 2 days ago and once today. Also savegame got corrupt today :/, good that autosave happened 3 min earlier :P. Still an awesome game even with those annoying problems.

PS. Talking bout PS3 version on US 60gb PS3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

ethernet completley plugged out and it seemstowork without issues

Advertisement