Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why are you single?

15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

At not even 23, mingling's where it's at - enjoy! :)
    FruitLover wrote: »
    It's for moderators to edit or warn about text-speak. Regular posters are perfectly within their rights to mention to another poster that text-speak is annoying.
    Well the others were being a bit personal with the person using text-speak - that's what I was getting at.
    rb_ie wrote: »
    Lol, with your senile dementia kicking in, I doubt you've much of a recollection of those days either :D
    Meh, you don't even remember the glorious 80s - looooooozer...
    enjoy it while you can....it gets worse, wait until they start gettin married......If I knew some of my friends were going to dump me and run off with strange women i would have picked different mates years ago.......
    Yeah, fair enough if people want to spend as much time together as possible at the weekends when they don't see each other much during the week, but it's bad form to abandon their mates. It's easy to get lazy and nothing personal is meant by it, but it's a bad idea. My mates are extremely important to me and being in a relationship isn't changing that. I don't understand people taking their friends for granted. My friend just moved in with her fiancé and she says one of the good things about it is that she'll get to see her friends more - before they lived together they only saw each other at weekends.
    Men are just as Bad......just got a call from one of my best female mates the other day.....first time she called me in 2 years.....got married and fell completly off the radar......now she's probably tired of the hubby and wants to get her friends back again.........like I want to hang out with a married woman with a paronid husband....
    Oh yeah the classic - either getting sick of their spouse/partner or splitting up with them... suddenly their friends are very important. Bad, bad form.
    Marriage, Boyfriends, Girlfriends.....it's all fcuked up.....and it's not natural.......I wish I was born in a different less organised time in history when life didn't have to fit in boxes..
    Yeah, as I was saying on another thread, the concept of spending one's life with one person dates back to the 1600s when life expectancy was only early 30s anyway. I'm very cynical about relationships, marriage etc - and I'm in a relationship. But it's a risk you gotta take.
    I'm putting on my party hat for the summer.....and scew the lot of them......i'm going for some young friends with a lust for like not mortages and dinner partys...
    Well some people change drastically when they get a mortgage, but not all.
    Golden rule of tumb......half your age and add 7 and it's fine to date them......now where do all the 23yr old chicks hang out....;)
    that rule of thumb is great!! i fancied this guy and he was 21 but i really didnt think i could go that young until one of my friends told me about the rule of thumb!! still didnt score him but still it eased my mind as to whether i was going to be branded a baby snatcher!
    I presume you're not actually taking it even the slightest bit seriously though? That rule of thumb is the greatest load of bollocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Dudess wrote: »

Wow, you're even repeating yourself now, a true sign of old age :D

I think we should all chip in to get Dudess what she really needs wants for her b-day, Click for details.

Wexford? Aw that's cruel. At least let me live the rest of my days with dignity...

Wexford? Aw that's cruel. At least let me live the rest of my days with dignity...
    :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Oh go request a private forum kids! Seriously this summer heat is turning you all into horn-dogs!

Sabotage wrote: »
    Oh go request a private forum kids! Seriously this summer heat is turning you all into horn-dogs!
    I have a private forum :)

What do you mean by horn-dogs btw?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

lol stfu mr.im not a complete weirdo so i have a long term relationship,and can get loving on tap without the boredom and annoyance of the idiotic irish dating scene...
    Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Nerin wrote: »
    too much jd and no sleep makes nerin a something something...

:D

Thaedydal wrote: »
    :D
    damn you dark lady,damn you :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,182 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

rb_ie wrote: »
    I have a private forum

Mines bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

Im single coz a relationship i was in ended. It is what it is. Im 23 and my ideas of women, relationships, the world have all changed since i was 18. I try to be happy either way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

gah....damn people on the internet knowing how old i am!im legal in most coutries in the world and in this one in four months!

Going anywhere nice on yore holidays?

MizzLolly wrote: »
    I'm single
    MizzLolly wrote: »
    Jayzus... in here's gettin' awfully flirty.. :eek:

Hello ;)

After following this thread the past few days I decided to just go for it and see how I do. Ended up getting a rather attractive and quite nice girls number. Thinking back it's the first time it's happened so hopefully it will continue. Now do I follow the rules laid down in Swingers and wait a few days or just text her in the next day or so????
    Just after texting her there, so fingers crossed. Decided to go with the rather generic "Hey, how are you" stick. Simple, easy and above all it reads well.

I say four days is money!

Overheal wrote: »
    good on ya Darko.

To tell truth ive had luck calling her back 5 minutes later :p it all really depends. I say text her in the next day or so, personally; but do whatever feels right to you.
    Overheal wrote: »
    i said calling >_>

Well just back in from a rather enjoyable night with the girl I met last Saturday. Went to the cinema and seeing as we were the only two peple there spent more time talking than watching the film. After we drove around for an hour before agreeing to meet up on Saturday. So thank you boards for the encouragement and Overheal if I had'nt read you replies I don't think I would have bothered even ringing or texting her, so an even bigger thanks to you.

• Advertisement

The-Rigger wrote: »
    I say four days is money!

Well two days seemed to work just fine. Though I do admit that four days could be the money. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I'm currently stimulating myself by rubbing my blood engorged genitalia. Any single girls want to chat about being single?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Sangre wrote: »
    I'm currently stimulating myself by rubbing my blood engorged genitalia. Any single girls want to chat about being single?

TV Broke?

the girls don't talk back on the tv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Excellent, your TV is functioning correctly so, as is your mute button

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Well two days seemed to work just fine. Though I do admit that four days could be the money. :)

Darko, You're so money and you don't even know it!

You know what you are? You're like a big bear with claws and with fangs... ...big fúcking teeth, man. And she's just like this little bunny, who's just kinda cowering in the corner, shivering...

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Darko, You're so money and you don't even know it!

You know what you are? You're like a big bear with claws and with fangs... ...big fúcking teeth, man. And she's just like this little bunny, who's just kinda cowering in the corner, shivering...

Priceless. The craziest thing is that in my initial state of slight intoxication last Saturday night I considered rewatching Swingers to get the ground rules once more. I got as far as placing the DVD in the DVD player before falling asleep at my keyboard once more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

I'm tired of the single life in truth, any ideas of what works to remedy that?! Quality now, not quantity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Affable

I'm tired of the single life in truth, any ideas of what works to remedy that?! Quality now, not quantity!

Try Gumtree? Loads of people are seeking.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

http://www.plentyoffish.com

argh my eyes!!!
    at least provide a warning! :mad:

argh my eyes!!!

+1. Sweet mother of God it burns.

kickedoutthejams is on the front page. ugly bastard.

I loves you all^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

If your post on another thread is anything to go by, I would say you'll do just fine ;)
    What an interesting thread. I work out a lot so mine are very firm, that's all I care about. C cup

• Advertisement

Sangre wrote: »
    kickedoutthejams is on the front page. ugly bastard.

I'm up in KYN anyway.

THere's a kickedoutthejams on there?

Linky?

I saw a few boardsies on the main page there, well I saw one.

I saw a few boardsies on the main page there, well I saw one.

Probable.
    There's enough single people on this thread.

I had a profile for spying on people. Noone ever contacted me sadly, most likely due to a lack of photos or description.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

argh my eyes!!!

Is the name of the link not warning enough? :eek:

Probable.
    There's enough single people on this thread.

I had a profile for spying on people. Noone ever contacted me sadly, most likely due to a lack of photos or description.

Spying profiles are always best, some of the stuff you discover about people you thought you knew is jaw dropping.

Spying profiles are always best, some of the stuff you discover about people you thought you knew is jaw dropping.

I had a spying bebo profile for years. Noone I knew used it (this was in Belgium, everyone had myspace)

Wonder if it's still around.

takola wrote: »
    Is the name of the link not warning enough? :eek:
    lol i thought it would be a joke or something :(
    ps,hey,havent seen you in ages. :p

It's hardly 2girls1cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

ps,hey,havent seen you in ages. :p

It is a joke! :p

Hi! :D I'm about, just lurking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

im not laughing :cool:

NSFW!

Seriously that is quite unsettling to look at.

She's posting all these photos showing mad cleavage and is then like "Don't talk about my rack" etc.

Advertisement