Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any really cool things to do in GTA IV?

• 02-05-2008 3:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to get into the Roller Coaster or to fly a plane?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

It says in the manual that you can't ride the rollercoaster under the picture of it. As for flying a plane (chopper)...Just head to the airport. They are tucked away around the back of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I thought you couldn't fly planes in the game.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Only one cool thing to do....kill hookers. Nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Can you ever go on any of the rides? It says they are closed for the season....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Anybody know if base jumping is possible in it? Was thinking of taking a spin up to those "Pavillion Towers" later on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭nix

i found doing the chopper cheat and going full speed towards a load of buildings and jumping out, its fun to see him smsh off a building and then drop in slow mo. It ctually looks really really cool.

Also walking into a group of people with a grenade unpinned is quite good ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Blisterman wrote: »

me too !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Blisterman wrote: »

Well, planes as in choppers at least...It's good fun jumping out of the planes, even if just to see the rag doll....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    planes are in choppers at least...It's good fun jumping out of the planes, even if just to see the rag doll....

What?

Can you fly airplanes or not??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

You can't fly planes because they are not included in the game. Choppers only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

are the choppers in the airport? havnt found them yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

slinky2000 wrote: »
    are the choppers in the airport? havnt found them yet!

They are in the airport and also to the South of Manhattan island (the second island). There a chopper tour company there. You can take a tour in the chopper or steal one.

As regards cool things to do, jumping off the Empire State Building is muchly fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

easiest way to see everything is host a game on xbox live with nobody else, you have the entire map to run around in and your home base has a chopper on the roof, fun times :) turn off the traffic and people and its like the game version of I am Legend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Do doughnuts on a bike and watch the wheel blow out after a minute......
    its all these little things that are making this game better and better :)

Advertisement