Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTAIV: Xbox360 v PS3

Options
  • 02-05-2008 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

OK I know this question has been debated to death, but all threads i found are ancient (usually pre-release) - is it better to get GTAIV on the xbox360 or the PS3? I have neither console, i am a PC gamer to the core, I was planning to wait till whenever GTA comes to the PC but i am starting to realise i dont think i am going to make it. If i'm going to go out there and buy a console just for one game i might as well make sure i get the 'better' version if there is such a thing.

I hear talk of some DLC for the xbox360 which will bring entire cities as downloadable content, but am not sure if this is true for starters, or when it does come to pass, will it be equally available for PS3. Gamespot gave it an unbelievable 100% on both consoles so that didnt help me differentiate.

What are peoples opinions? I am not talking about Xbox360 v PS3 generally here, just GTAIV on both?

Comments

Advertisement