Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Universal Contour Wrap

Options
  • 02-05-2008 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

hi all...just wondering has anybody had this wrap done in beauty salon and had any results bad or good? I need to skim an inch or so off my hips to get into a dress and im wondering would this be worth a try.
    Thanks

Comments

It depends are you carrying any weight.
    There comes a point when hips just can't get any smaller.
    You might skim off an inch to be able to fit into the dress, but I don't think you would be able to see much of a difference.
    A pair of spanx might be a better bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

They don't work at all. Use your money to buy a pair of magic knickers like they sell in BT. Get the ones that fix to your bra so it goes from your bra line all the way to your thighs. Def not a sexy item of lingerie but they most definitely work.

Yes, spanx are the name of those magic knickers. And magic they certainly are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭ozchick

Doesn't it just remove fluid? Take a couple of fluid tablets if you don't have time to loose the weight

Advertisement