Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artificial ski slope

Options
  • 02-05-2008 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭

Sorry to disappoint those hoping to see news on this - I'm simply curious to know if anyone has heard any more on the subject. I'd read plans about it in the Argus many months ago, after the aborted plans for the Shopping Village up the Racecourse road. Any news anyone, any rumours, or even better, cold, hard facts? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

I heard a couple of weeks ago that it was still a possibility. I had never even heard about the initial plans for it. Don't know how true it is..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

ibh wrote: »
    I heard a couple of weeks ago that it was still a possibility. I had never even heard about the initial plans for it. Don't know how true it is..

Please let it be true :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭flocker

Shopping Village up the Racecourse road

Might be a little flat even for beginners :D.
    Please let it be true

Wouldn't Cooley be just perfect for it. A great tourist attraction too ............. might be the type of business that a hill farmer should try. Must be european/cross border grants for setting that kind of thing up. Artificial isn't isn't as good as the real thing but it would be cheaper than the trek to Europe each winter and we could do the apre ski so well.

Advertisement