Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peoples republic of cork site down?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

Oh the langers won't like that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 heliopause

Tis good for updates on gigs. And just a nice place to waste time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Still down, it seems. Anyone know what their hosting setup is?

Just out of curiosity, as they are quite busy. I don't wish to suggest it's a hosting issue :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Oh noes...! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone

The posts became so terrible the server overloaded...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 heliopause

The posts became so terrible the server overloaded...

Your probably right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Ah now behave.

We don't want another turf war, I have two bottles of wine to get through here ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

never quite understood the hostility on this site towards PRC. is it jealousy, or is it good old fashioned begrudgery that the site is actually a great resource?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

I quite like the PROC, in fact the perfect message board would be a mixture of Boards & the PROC.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I think its the fact that people decided to defrieciate themselves from the rest of the Ireland and say "Oh look, we're great for no reason".

Then again I dislike nationalism as well, so pride in a small place you come from doesn't make much sense to me either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

I think its the fact that people decided to defrieciate themselves from the rest of the Ireland and say "Oh look, we're great for no reason".

differentiate??? :confused:

Yeah well I think Dublin people have "defrieciated" themselves for long enough :pac:

Advertisement