Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scary Crumlin Rd!!!!

Options
  • 02-05-2008 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey, I'm travelling on the route from city to D12 everyday, and here's what I observed from the bus: Few yards before Loreto convent, on the left, there are two buildings with a small yard in front of them. Seems there are some offices based there.
    And today it's been 4th time I saw the cars parked outside those buildings totally devastated!! They're either burn or 'just' destructed, and it seems to happen literally every day! It always happens to the cars parked on the right side of the yard...
    The best thing is that the Garda station is just opposite the road... It's crazy someone is getting away with that all the time!

Just in case - don't leave your car there...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭DennisSabre

Maybe they're cars recovered by the cops and left there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Is this on the Dolphins Barn side of Loreto or the Crumlin SC side?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

scariest thing ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Keyti

Maybe they're cars recovered by the cops and left there.

Maybe you're right... But on the other hand, leaving them in such open space would subject them to even more damage, and some of those cars could definitely be repaired. Dunno...

Whatever, I'll just keep on watching :)

Jay D wrote: »
    scariest thing ever

hell yeah ;)

• Advertisement

Is this on the Dolphins Barn side of Loreto or the Crumlin SC side?

Dolphin's Barn

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭bobtjustice

Thats where the fuzz leave the cars they've recovered, friend of my was stationed there in his recruit days.

Advertisement