Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gametime+ or Pokertracker?

• 02-05-2008 6:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭

Just noticed there last night that when i'm playing and using gametime + and pokertracker, everything is working grand except the pf raise stats, I played again today and the same thing is happening, i.e its x/0/x, remains 0 for everyone.

Was talking to fedfrank today and he said he was having the same problems - anyone know what it is and what i can do to fix it.

Thanks

-Ace-

Edit: From studying PT stats - its 0 in them, hence would be 0 in gametime + so anybody know?

Edit again: Its working for one player on my table -

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Are you using iPoker?

Some skins upgraded to a new version which has some small changes in the xml hand histories which results in PT importing hands with errors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

slightly OT but can anyone give me a hand setting up Gametime +, finally worked out pokertracker. Ty.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭FedFrank2

Are you using iPoker?

Some skins upgraded to a new version which has some small changes in the xml hand histories which results in PT importing hands with errors.

im experiencing the same thing on ipoker, is there a fix for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

think i got it fixed using that patch in the thread below, but something strange has happened, i was + $ yesterday and now i'm -$ which is a bit strange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭CoolBoardr

FedFrank2 wrote: »
    im experiencing the same thing on ipoker, is there a fix for it?

You need to download the PT 'k' fix, then purge and reimport your hands - read this thread:http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2899&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Im having a problem with GT+, one of the tables I regularly play on is called josepha with a fada type thing in there, comes up as jos@pha or somethin on gt+ and then it cant find the table, any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

bohsman wrote: »
    Im having a problem with GT+, one of the tables I regularly play on is called josepha with a fada type thing in there, comes up as jos@pha or somethin on gt+ and then it cant find the table, any ideas?
    As far as I know (I don't have GT+ on this laptop), you can manually select the table using a crosshair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

As far as I know (I don't have GT+ on this laptop), you can manually select the table using a crosshair.

yea u can

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Yea, not working in this case tho as it thinks the table has a different name or something. No big deal, can just avoid playing on that table.

Advertisement