Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a few players for 5/6 a side

• 02-05-2008 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi There,
    Found I couldn't add a new thread to the soccer forum, so hope it's ok if i add it here. We play 5/6 a side kick about on thursdays at 6pm in town, indoor, close to guinness, but are low on numbers... looking for about 4-5 more regulars as we find we're cancelling a lot cos people are on hols/ get stuck in work/ are lazy feckers/ injured/ etc...

Standard is average... bunch of fairly unfit office workers panting after the ball for an hour, but it deffo beats the gym.

It'll cost you €45 for about 8-10 weeks, although first go dont worry about it...see if you like it first. If interested respond, or send me a PM, and I'll send a map.

Cheers,
    Al

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I'd be up for playing once at least anyway. Love indoor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

if art was up for this, i would go (art + car.....see where i am going!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

Im a possibility for this. what times is it on at in the evening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 maperoo

it's on 6pm, thursday. tricky enough time to get to it, but at least it's central.
    cheers,
    al

Hi guys, just if you're interested, maybe you could PM me your email address and i'll send you an email to let you know on the wednesday if we're going ahead.

It's on in st catherines on marrowbone lane at 6pm thursdays. It's indoors, facilities are good with showers n stuff. If you've a buddy or 2 to bring along, the more the merrier.
    cheers,
    al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

maperoo.....you cant receive PM's cos your set up that way, so i cant reply to you.

anyway, i cant make it, its too far and i would need a lift be able to drive to this. thursday nights will now become the new friday night i.e. - sessions in town anyway.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Hey, i wont be able to play this week. Study has gotten on top of me. Off to Lithuania for 2 weeks after that so Thurs 5th June is next time I'm available. If you still need someone then let me know.

No Problem, we're always keen for new players, so let us know when you get back... got that PM issue sorted now anyhow.
    Cheers,
    Al

Advertisement