Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for advice on CA MP5A5

Options
  • 02-05-2008 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

I do not have an MP5 in my collection :eek: Its a gaping void that must be filled. Iminent release of the MP5 sportline not withstanding I'm finding it hard trying to resist buying the Classic Army MP5A5.

I have fondled it a few times in MIA at this stage :o and I like it a lot.

If anybody has one I'd appreciate your feedback.

Yay :D or nay :( on the MP5A5

mp5a5.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

If I were one who was prone to hyperbole, I would say "Good greif, h-e-double-hockeysticks, ya sure ya betcha".

The first AEG I ever bought was a CA MP5A5. That was a while ago. I have had about 50,000 rounds through her since then, and you know what I need to change?

Nothing.
    Nada.
    Not a frickin thing.

The Hopup is fine, and it's really bloody easy to set. It's sturdy. Lets face it, in it's time it's done everything ifrom being dragged backwards through a bog (like it's owner) to being fondled by models (unlike it's owner....:()

I stripped it a while ago, thinking that the internals might need work. - Nope, they were absolutely fine.
    It's great for CQB, it's comfortable to carry, and it's like a hose.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

I have one myself for a couple of years now. Very good weight and full of metal part. Only problem I have is the selector switch. It has now come loose. Instead stopping at full auto, now it go all the way pass the mark. Er..your set of pic (one with B&T on it), that doesn't seem like the CA MP5 that I have...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Well after Alvins glowing endorsement I'll probably grab one today if its in stock with my local neighbourhood airsoft emporium ;)

Advertisement