Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not able to access the key pad Nico's mobile phone .

• 02-05-2008 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

Anyone know why I can't access the key pad on Nico's mobile,when I press up and up again it does nothing ,all it does is bring up the first half of the phone I can't bring up the second half,any ideas ? or is it a fault in my game ?

Comments

Press up again, using the standard control scheme. Works for me. It might be different if your using the classic scheme.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

try starting a new game from scratch and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

you can ony do it in campaign,multiplayer wont allow you to use the key pad.if its not working you may have a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭CO19

Thanks for the replies lads ;),I've tried it on classic control and standard but no joy it just keeps bringing it up as far as the screen and that's it no matter how many times I press up-I'll try starting a new game again-only bought it today dyin to play the feckin and this acts up :rolleyes:

Started a new game and no it's still not coming up all the way and I'm in the campagin mode not multiplayer,when I press up and it brings it up the screen I notice when I press x that it displays a message "No ethernet connection detected",looks like I'll have to bring it back so :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,272 ✭✭✭ongarite

Press up on d-pad to bring up phone and then up in the d-pad again to reveal the keys to dial a number.

It says multiplayer on the screen of the phone,does that mean it's in multiplayer mode ? it shouldn't be as the game just started straight into the mission there was no option for multiplayer.

CO19 wrote: »
    It says multiplayer on the screen of the phone,does that mean it's in multiplayer mode ? it shouldn't be as the game just started straight into the mission there was no option for multiplayer.

It goes into multiplayer when you click on that.

It goes into multiplayer when you click on that.

That's just it though I haven't clicked on anything when the mission starts where you drive your cousin to his place I press up to bring up the phone and it says multiplayer straight off :confused: so let's say it's somehow in multiplayer mode how do I get out of it or turn it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,272 ✭✭✭ongarite

You are in the phone menu if you are getting multi-player access. Phone is meant to be hidden until needed.
    Press "O" to put phone away, off lower right of screen.
    Then press "X" to bring up phone and "X" again to access keypad.

• Advertisement

When I put the phone away and press x nothing happens but when i have the phone half up which is all I can get it to do and press x it says 'No ethernet connection detected'has to be a fault all this,doin my head :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Complete a mission or two until Roman "gives" you his old phone. It's only there for multiplayer at the start.

Complete a mission or two until Roman "gives" you his old phone. It's only there for multiplayer at the start.

Really ? oh you're a life saver Blue ;) I was trying to enter a few cheats from the start that's why I was at the phone didn't know you had to complete a few missions first before you could do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

No Prob!

Don't be cheatin too much ;)

No Prob!

Don't be cheatin too much ;)

:D ah it wouldn't be GTA without usin them :D

Advertisement