Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Text message

• 02-05-2008 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Can anyone help. Got a long text message on my vodafone mobile from an 02 mobile which told me to go to www.02.ie/media to read it. I tried to do this but got nowhere. Is there any such website? I logged on to 02.ie and got nowhere there either

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Just means you got a picture message but your phone may not be set up for recieving them, call vodafone and get them to send out the settings, most phone manufacturers websites have them too

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dora

I have got picture messaging on my phone. This 02 message comes with a pin number to use on their web site

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Sally Cinnamon

It definetely sounds like a settings problem on either your phone or the senders phone! I don't think it's something you'll be able to sort yourself though if your settings seem ok - I would suggest calling Vodafone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

dora wrote: »
    Can anyone help. Got a long text message on my vodafone mobile from an 02 mobile which told me to go to www.02.ie/media to read it. I tried to do this but got nowhere. Is there any such website? I logged on to 02.ie and got nowhere there either
    Did you pop in your phone number and the PIN they gave you? What happened then? What do you mean you got nowhere?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

try o2 instead of 02

• Advertisement

Melion wrote: »
    try o2 instead of 02
    I clicked the link in the OP and it worked for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Worked for me aswell

www.o2.ie/media

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

OP you would not be getting this link if there is not a settings issue somewhere.

We seem to be looking at this from different angles.

- I'm trying to help them actually view the message on the O2 website.
    - Someone else seems to be trying to help them setup their phone to receive future messages.

OP - which do you want?

Advertisement