Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Got my daytime running lights fitted

Options
  • 03-05-2008 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

They are LED lamps with six LED's per lamp in a clever reflector.

Pictures aren't great ...made in hurry this afternoon with changing light (the sun was actually out when all lights were off) ...but I think you get the idea.

The last pic also shows that even perfectly aligned dipped lights can and do blind (the right one) if you look at them from the wrong angle (which easily happens on our bendy and bumpy roads)

55440.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

That was quick; I didn't think your first moderators cheque would have cleared so fast!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

motor mods get paid in kind :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Nice...

Kinda got blinded by the middle pic though...:pac:

Congrats BTW, plenty of room for C&H in that wagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

turn off your foglights!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I'd imagine that lights are needed with that colour.
    Should be law by now on new cars.
    They SO plates?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

colm_mcm wrote: »
    turn off your foglights!

Banned !:D:D:D

Advertisement