Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rooney dives

• 03-05-2008 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

i love him he kissed katja thater

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Milfy German bird?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

yuh but fck her. rooney dives is the sex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Lol accounthackaments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

I would have thought it would be more postingwhiledrunkaments...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Katja has a great ass but when I see her smoking those black cigarettes it turns me off her completely. She had her chance and she blew it. That's the way I see it.

• Advertisement

NickyOD wrote: »
    Katja has a great ass but when I see her smoking those black cigarettes it turns me off her completely. She had her chance and she blew it. That's the way I see it.
    i smoked tonite. its bad. i asked sum1 yestreday if they no where incan vy weed. reggis says its bad idwa bu5t im not in prison

also im sorry for insinuatint he was busto cos hers rich and stuff. hes also good at mtta vbut agud asrp playing plo vs cts, cts is best in worlf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,420 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

LOL lockaments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement