Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Boards!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

God, yeah, so cheap some of 'em will pay you! Unfortunately, as AC said 'tis only Smashey is satisfied with those kind of hookers. :(

*ahem*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Some of the ones we have now are disease free. I like it, it adds to the excitement. It's like russian roulette except with stds instead of bullets so no downside.

Maybe because I'm old but I dont find that as exciting as I once did.

I could go on about bullets, shooting and stds but I wont

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

DeVore wrote: »
    We spent a bunch of money on a load of kit so that we'd retain ownership of the equipment and the rest is in the bank for legal costs. The backup server alone costs something staggering like 6k!
    Yup. I've seen them servers close up (while unsupervised and carrying a swiss army knife - you lot are lucky I'm such a laid-back, easy-going chap with an aversion to cutting network cables ;) ). Cheap second-hand gateway 486s they ain't...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I think starbucks are looking for staff. :p

He said he makes good coffee,why would Starbucks want him....?;)

Advertisement