Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subway Sandwich bar for Balbriggan

• 03-05-2008 2:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭

Planning application in this weeks fingal. Change purpose from "retail" to "Subway Sandwich Restaurant" for unit 4, 47-49 Drogheda street. Someone told me that is the Spicers Mill development.:)

Subway is awesome!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Bigjez

47-49 is definately spicers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 balbrigganseye

I think it might be going in the unit where platform 3 clothes shop used to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

subways is great! and right between Borzas and Macaris too, so finally something 'different' to chose from.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Balbriggan is going to end up with more fast food outlets then anything else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Has subway opened yet? I dont be around the main street as much as I used to be..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rccaulfield

nope- Pizza hut has in Barackenwood tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mrsdoyle

the palce will be known at fatbriggan very soon. . . . there are way too many junk food outlets - have you seen the kids scoffing down deep fried junk at lunch time, its terrible! :mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Planning permission for more too.
    It is pretty crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Balbriggan is going to end up with more fast food outlets then anything else.

and to think we managed fine for years with the pop in and the one beside the milestone whos name escapes me

Advertisement