Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ATH5: A Sloberknocker with words!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

I'm out.It seems even when I make good points I still get **** for points.If Bubs or Danger Dave had my arguements(and it's nothing against them) they would get better points.
    In fairness Bounty Hunter if your going to critisize peoples posts for ''DEVELOPMENT'' you should use a better points scheme.

In Fairness John, your arguments have been quick and snappy, the last for example you said that CM punk would screw undertaker, good idea, however you dont say how, when, how long a feud would last with taker?. Or how he could develop as a heel after the initial turn. I was guest host on the last and Machismo Fan had the very same problem in ATH4, but hes come out strong in ATH5 with well developed centered arguments. Also in the early ATH i got penalized for not answering the question a number of times.

P.S hope you Continue within this ATH even to win a round , theres always something to win :).

P.P.S Bounty can we have the single scores for each Round posted with the leader board after every round im to lazy to count it up myself.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'm out.It seems even when I make good points I still get **** for points.If Bubs or Danger Dave had my arguements(and it's nothing against them) they would get better points.
    In fairness Bounty Hunter if your going to critisize peoples posts for ''DEVELOPMENT'' you should use a better points scheme.

I dont know you, I have nothing against you, sorry to lose you from the game and tbh hope you reconsider your decision.

never tried to criticise you although i suppose you could consider it constructive criticism as i was advising you just like i did in Rd 1 to develop you answers more instead of just stating your idea with as DD says the Hows, Whys, whens etc
    The host awards points for each response depending on how well argued their point is, not neccesarily if he agrees with their point (although that helps) but how well they back up their argument.

P.P.S Bounty can we have the single scores for each Round posted with the leader board after every round im to lazy to count it up myself.

In the future i will try to do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

O.K I have returned to play after a short retirement.

Before I start I must apologize to Bounty Hunter.I had a day were nothing I do seems right and I should not have vented my anger at you.I still think if you are going to help develop peoples arguements you should use a marking scheme.That is all.

I'M SORRY:(

no worries good to have you back, and I have a bit of a marking scheme but cant really post it up as then everyone could then work out what they think they should have got and argue their score and in doing so take the thread completley of topic as is kinda happening now so....
    ATH:Round
    Q4.Assuming that next year's Wrestlemania has as one of its main events Hulk Hogan's last ever match just like this year had Ric Flair's.

How would you build it up? Who would he feud with? And finally how would it it culminate?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Q4.Assuming that next year's Wrestlemania has as one of its main events Hulk Hogan's last ever match just like this year had Ric Flair's.

How would you build it up? Who would he feud with? And finally how would it it culminate?

First of all I would have Hogan come out the week after No Way Out and give the whole I'm ready for one more match, brother. he then says " I want my last match with Stone Cold Steve", just then does the legendary You Think You Know blast through the arena. Edge comes out and buries Austin saying that he is washed up and can't wrestle any more, just like Hogan. Edge then challenges Hogan to a match at Wrestlemania and Hogan promptly refuses. Hogan says he wants his match with Austin, Edge tells him to shut and spears him

Later that week on Smackdown!, Edge comes out and demands the match with Hogan saying he is going to make Hogan give him the match. He then gets the Edgeheads to drag out Brian Knobbs. Edge says this wouldn't have happened if Hogan had just accepted Edges challenge and Conchairtos Knobbs three times, drags his unconscious body to his feet and the Edgeheads also Conchairto him.

The next week on Raw, Edge calls out Hogan again and challenges him again, Hogan again refuses sticking to the fact that he wants Austin but Edge cuts him off and directs his attention to the stage where the screen is showing Nick(if he is out of jail by then), tied up by the Edgeheads. Edge says if he wants nothing to happen to his son he will accept Edges challenge and he eventually does, Edge walks off smiling.

Then we go into normal match build up time, Hogan is in his return match teaming with Big Show(a good friend of his) against Morrison and Miz, Edge comes out and screws Hogan by nailing Big Show with a spear after the ref has been knocked down. This will lead to a five on two handicap match with Morrison, Miz, Edgeheads and Edge against Hogan and Show. The numbers are two much for Hogan and Big Show and the show will end with Edge standing over Hogan after Conchairto-ing the knee of Hogan.

On the final Raw before Wrestlemania Edge comes out saying he has destroyed Hogan and he will be easy pickings at Wrestlemania. Hogan music hits and he hobbles down the ramp selling the injury. Then, Big Show jumps out of the crowd and nails Edge with a chokeslam. Hogan goes on to say Hulkamania will not die at Wrestlemania and he will beat Edge and officially retire after Wrestlemania.

As for the match, Edge will dominate Hogan until the typical Hogan comeback, Hogan hits the legdrop but Edge just kicks out, Hogan is shocked. The match continues and Hogan moves out of the way of a spear which hits the ref. Edge goes to the outside and gets a chair which he nails Hogan with. He just lines Hogan up for a Conchairto when Big Shows music hits. Big Show strolls down the ramp but the Edgeheads jump him from behind with chairs, taking the big man down. Edge nails a Conchairto, and another and then three more. He wakes up the referee and gets the three count.

The next night on Raw Edge comes out and says Hogan suffered a severe concussion as a result of the numerous Conchairtos and cannot wrestle again even if he wanted to.

Hogan makes a special appearance at No Way Out.He thanks fans for supporting him in the last few months and throughout his career.Y2J's music plays and a heel Chris Jericho rips on Hogan outside the ring saying his family are a mix of criminals and sluts.(He would be a cowardly heel).Jericho then takes out an American flag and spits on it.
    Y2J would exit through the crowd with the aid of security.

The next night on RAW Jericho would call Hogan out knowing he would not show up.Hogan's music would play and Santino Marella would be dressed up like the Hulkster.He would impersonate Hogan saying he would like to marry his daughter.Big Show comes out but is attacked by Tag Team champs Marella and Carlito.He is beaten down as security come to his aid.

They would try to bring up the Smackdown! ratings by bringing the feud over the two brands.Y2J would reveal that Big Show will miss Wrestlemania due to his injuries.Marella and Carlito would be in the background laughing.Then two mysterious figures in black would attack them and leave them laying.

On the RAW prior to Wrestlemania the two figures would be revealed as HBK and Hogan.They come out to a massive pop.They tell the crowd how easy it was to outsmart Y2J and co.Y2J sneaks up with a chair and is about to hit Hogan.HBK sees him out takes the chair shot to protect Hogan.Hulk tries to catch Jericho but it's to late.Michaels is shown with blood pouring out of his head.He grabs a mike and says:'I want you at Mania brother!'.

Y2J comes out to a chorus of boos at Mania.The match is between the RAW and Smackdown! main events.Vince McMahon tells us that any interference would result in a firing.The match goes 15 minutes and the finish comes as Y2J tries to use a chair and Hogan boots the chair into his face.Hogan hits a leg drop and wins.He announces his retirement and leaves his bandana in the ring.

Round 4: How would you build it up? Who would he feud with? And finally how would it it culminate?

I would have it start 3 weeks before The royal Rumble ! . I would have Hulk Hogan come on to Raw. Announce to the fans that he's comming back ! That once again Hulkmania is going to run wild on the WWE. Vince Machon's music hits, he's all smile's. Struts to the ring. Stands next to Hulk Hogan. Congratulates Hulk hogan on coming back into the WWE, and as a sign of respect he give hulk hogan a place in the Royal Rumble!. He then tells Hulk Hogan that he is a legend like Ric Flair. The That it was was not HBK that retired Rick flair, but Vincent Kennedy Machon ! . HBK was just a tool. Now Vince wants to do the same to another legend. He decree's that if hulk hogan loses one match he will be retired just like Ric Flair. If he loses in the Royal Rumble match he will be retired. He wants to Retire another legend because no one is bigger than Vince Machon !.

The Raw before the Royal Rumble , Vince Machon gives Hulk Hogan an opportunity to win Number 30 in the Royal Rumble. A fight against Umaga for the Number 30 spot or number 1 in the royal rumble if he decides not to fight. If he loses, he is retired and does not even get to the Royal Rumble. Hulk Hogan accepts the match. Umaga Dominates most of the match before the Hulk up. Hulk Hogan is unstoppable, he lands the leg Drops , 2 count, He goes for a second it lands, 3 count. Hulk Hogan get the Number 30 Shot for the Royal Rumble ! .

John Cena beat HHH for the title before the Royal Rumble.
    The Royal Rumble, {Promo's with hulk Hogan all night of him warming up) Theres only 4 men left in the ring as the clock sounds for the number 30 spot. Batista, HBK,John Morrison, Y2J. Hulk Music Hits he storms down to the ring. Comes in get big boot in on John Morrison, and picks him up to throws him over the top rope. Batista Beats down on Hulk. While Y2j and HBK fight and end up eliminating each other. Its now just Batista vs Hulk Hogan. The Animal vs Hulkmania (The commentators are really pushing this) Hulk Hogan points his finger at Batista!. The match goes on , the animal seems to be overpowering the hulk, but Hogan Hulks up. Lands a leg drops , beats down on Batista, Gets him to the ropes and lands a viscous Clothesline to win the Royal Rumble!. Hulkmania is the main event for Wrestlemania !

Hulk Hogan on the Raw after the royal rumble comes into the ring with the 3 champions of the WWE. Kane(ECW) Undertaker(Smackdown) John Cena ( Raw). He Chooses John Cena. So the Main event at wrestlemania will be John Cena (c) vs Hulk Hogan. Hulk hogan only fight 3 times from after the royal rumble to Wrestlemania, because we all know he would not be able to do much more than that. All wins to build him up, Ken kennedy, Y2J, Jeff hardy. All upper/mid Carders. there would be promo's of vince after every match getting more and more frustrated at hulk's winning streak. Vince would be at ringside for every one of Hulk's matches, but never interfere. John Cena would cut promo's describing Hulk as a legend, but is time is in the past and john cena is the top dog. He'll retire Hulk hogan to keep hold of the one thing that matters in the WWE, The Title !.

The Main Event at WrestleMania. It Vince Machon sits down to commentate on the main event. The Match begins with Hulk Hogan taking an upperhand, The commentators would push that hulk hogan wants a quick match, that a long match would suit Cena. After some time he gets to pins, but are both 2 counts. Now cena comes out fighting and starts to dominate the match. gets Hulk into the STFU Submission.The Ref is looking at John Cena complaining about him not releasing the hold quick enough, Hulk Hogan gets to the ropes pointing to the commentators position. Boom Vince Machon hits a chair shot on Hulk Hogan. Hes down on the mat, John Cena goes for the pin but hogan gets his foot on the rope. Hulk hogan , starts to hulk up but the resulting led drop is only a 2 count. He goes for a 2nd led drop but john gets out of the way, Hits the STF on Hulk Hogan and gets the pin 123. Hogan is retired.

P.S Once its at the Main event it writes it self after the chair shot, either Hogan gets the leg drop. Wins The title and retires leaving the title vacant, or he loses and once again Vinne Mac retires another legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

ATH:Round 4
    Q.Assuming that next year's Wrestlemania has as one of its main events Hulk Hogan's last ever match just like this year had Ric Flair's.

I think there's really only one worker that should end Hogan's career, The Undertaker. Undertaker's slow turn can start now, as he becomes ever more brutal in his quest for the World Heavyweight Title. First he'll win the title by defeating Edge in a hard fought match. We'll all cheer of course. He'll defend the title against Edge and Chavo at the next ppv. And with KAne's help he'll reteain the title.
    A match is then built for Summerslam, Undertaker V Kane for the WHC in a last man standing fight. Of course neither brother wants to fight the other, but neither would lie down for the other either. This leads into a monumentously brutal fight where both men knock ten shades of red out each other. Taker just about wins. As he celebrates though, he starts to lay into the prone Kane again, delivering a couple of chair shots / or tombstone piledrivers.

The Vickie / Edge regime name Taker their champion, and he goes on a run of dominating matches, and brutally destroying his opponents after. This goes on for the rest of the year until Armeggedon. Where a match is made, Undertaker v Kane v HBK v Umaga.

The smackdown before the ppv, Teddy Long announces there will be a special guest referee for the match, but doesn't reveal who it is.

During the PPV the four competitors come out to the ring, they face off against each other, but the referee still hasn't come out. Suddenly Real American hits! Out comes Hulk Hogan in a ref's shirt (complete with black and white do rag). While Undertaker is fighting Umaga outside the ring, HBK hits sweet chin music on Kane and gets a pin fall win for the championship!
    (This starts a build for HBK v Edge at mania)

Taker blames Hogan. Taker wants to fight Hogan. However, hogan says he's retired, he doesn't fight no mo.

Taker attacks hogan ... he attacks his friends (Brian Knobbs, Jerry Saggs, Gene Okerland) .... and finally he attacks hogan's family, delivering a Tombstone to Brooke.

Now Hogan wants revenge. He interferes during Taker's rematch against HBK at the Royal Rumble, causing HBK to retain. The next smackdown Hogan gloats and challenges, for one more match. Vickie comes out and makes the match, and just so Hogan has enough time to get into ring shape, she makes it for mania.

During the build up to mania Taker defeats a number of wrestlers from Hogan's past (maybe) including Jimmy Snuka, Sgt Slaughter, Roddy Piper, Scot Hall, and Sid Vicous.

Vickie makes the mania fight into a street fight. (Hogan isn't exactly a ring technician)

The day arrives, and the two engage in a classic brawl, fighting inside and outside the ring. The match builds to Taker choke slamming Hogan ... then Tombstoning him. To everyone's shock Hogan kicks out of the count. All of a sudden the Big Show is here, he delivers a massive chair shot to taker. Taker is stunned ... he walks straight into a big boot from hogan! Hogan hits the leg drop! A bloody Hogan gets the win.

Bloody Hogan and Big Show celebrate and make their way from the ring as the crowd gives an impromptu standing ovation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I to think Randy Orton is the right man to end the Hulksters career at WM 25 but the match should be against Taker. Wretlemania 25 should have one of the biggest draws that any Wrestlemania has ever had seeing that it's an anniversary and that match would be Taker vs. Hogan in a last man standing match for the World Heavyweight Title. It would be the man who put Wrestlemania on the map against the man who has never lost in it for the belt. The Streak vs. the Immortal Hulk Hogan

In the weeks leading up to the Royal Rumble I would have Hogan making sporaddic appearances backstage asking Vince for one more shot at the title but Vince says that Hogan is not who he wants to represent the company any more as he drives it forward. Hulkster appeals to all the GM's asking for one of their spots in the Rumble but to no avail. Come the Rumble Hulkster apparently has no place in it but is still backstage to watch Taker retain the title against MVP. The Rumble continues until it hits number 30, Big Show's number, when no music his after the countdown. The lights go off and Voodoo Child hits as Hogan comes down accompanied by the Big Show and Shane O'Mac in NWO shirts. Show clears the ring of everybody but Cena when Hulkster comes in and Leg Drops him and throws him out.

The Next night on raw Shane explains the situation saying he authorised the trade between Hulk and Big Show before Hogan explains that he tried to do it the right way but he was left with no choice. He demands a title shot against Taker when Vinces music hits. Vince says that he ought to kick him out of the building right now but realises that the match would be good for business and business always comes first. He demands however that should Hogan get pinned, submitted or Ko'd at Wresltlemania he must retire and he guaran-damn-tees it's going to happen.

Leading up to No Way Out Hogan enters a programme with Cena who feels that he has been robbed of a main event position but Hogan scores decisive victories in the programme to build his momenum. In the weeks before Wrestlemania the new NWO torment Taker but he always get the victory including Taker and Kane vs The Big Show and Hogan. In the meantime Randy Orton is harassing Vince to get a spot in the Main event as well claiming that if Vince wants to kill of the legend that is Hogan he should have turned to the Legend Killer. He wants a chance to end both the streak and Hogan's career but Vince says the contract has been signed but he will put him in the MITB.

Come Wrestlemania, Orton wins the MITB by playing possom and snatching the victory at the death by RKOing MVP as he was the only one left in the ring. Vince passes a rule saying that neither Shane, Big Show or Kane are allowed at ringside or their respective side will lose the match and the title. Come the match Taker dominates from the outset and when he hits the chokeslam Hogan gets up at 4. Hogan sparks a brief revival but it is stopped by Taker who hits a Last Ride for a 7 count. Hogan gets the advantage for around 5 minutes and is just about to Hulk up when Taker gets him in the Tombstone. Hogan looks like he's down and out when he just makes it up before ten. Taker hits him but gets the Fingerpoke of Doom, he hulks up. Taker tries to clothesline him but gets hit with a big boot. Hogan gets the Atomic Leg Drop of Doom and starts celebrating when Taker gets up immediately and tries to get the big boot in when Hogan slams him and gives him a second Atomic Leg drop of Doom. Taker stays down and the streak is broken.

Hulkster collapses in the ring and shakes hands with Taker as a sign of respect when Vince's music hits. He says he guaranteed that his career would end and he says it will. Orton enters the ring from behind and RKOs Hogan. Vince says that he is cashing in the MITB right now and orders Taker to leave the ring. Orton goes for the pin but only Hogan just kicks out. He waits for him to get up and kicks him in the head but again just a two count. He kicks him again and assumes its over. Instead of going for the cover he poses at the side when Hogan gets up, unbeknown to Orton. He Hulks up again, Orton tries to hit him but gets nowhere when Hogan slams him. He bounces of the ropes to hit the Legdrop but Orton is waiting for him with an RKO and gets the 1,2,3. Orton adds Hogan's scalp to his collection of Legends

• Advertisement

Bubs101 wrote: »
    He waits for him to get up and kicks him in the head but again just a two count. He kicks him again and assumes its over. Instead of going for the cover he poses at the side when Hogan gets up, unbeknown to Orton. He Hulks up again, Orton tries to hit him but gets nowhere when Hogan slams him. He bounces of the ropes to hit the Legdrop but Orton is waiting for him with an RKO and gets the 1,2,3. Orton adds Hogan's scalp to his collection of Legends

Orton kicks Hogan twice and still doesnt get the 3 count ?. Even if he's getting the rub to retire him, does this not make him seem weak? having to use 3 finishers on him. Also dont you think Orton has got enough wins of legends to be confirmed as the legend killer? .

P.S Good luck marking all these answers BH .

Orton kicks Hogan twice and still doesnt get the 3 count ?. Even if he's getting the rub to retire him, does this not make him seem weak? having to use 3 finishers on him. Also dont you think Orton has got enough wins of legends to be confirmed as the legend killer? .

Taker had to use 4 finishers on Edge, in fact he does it all the time now and does that make him seem weak? No.Wrestlemania is all about spectacle and part of Hulkster's allure is his ability to come back from absolutely anything and win. It set's it up so fans think he's going to pick up the win and stay in the company. it's all about the big surprise. Also keep in mind that Orton won't be full strength after surviving an MITB match. Orton certainly has enough wins over legends to allow him use the title but surely even you will admit that retiring the Hulkster is on a completely different level to beating some Legends

Current Leaderboard
    Danger Dave (18)
    Danger Dave (69)
    Bubs101 (19)
    Bubs101 (69)
    Cactus Col (17)
    Cactus Col (68)
    Machismo Fan (16)
    Machismo Fan (66)
    John Concannon (17)---John Concannon (63)

Muff Daddy (18)

----

Bubs101: very good answer the Taker vs Hogan big money streak/retirement match and the Legend Killer killing the biggest legend of em all (argueably), prob only not a 20 as it seems to lump too many useable angles into one match i.e Hogans retirement despite the fact that takers streak is broken while the MITB is also used the same night its won. good answer though

John Concannon- Much better answer but no mention of why it would be his retirement match

Machismo Fan: not bad but I dunno would ending arguably the biggest name in Wrestling history's career due to a storylined injury would be right.

Cactus Col: another very good answer but no refernece as to why this is Hogans last match, even if you mentioned that on the following Raw he came out and made a retirement speach youd have gotten a very high score.

some of you kinda answerd the following quesstion in Rd4 but..
    ----
    ATH:Round 5
    Q.If someone from the current WWE roster was to end the Undertakers undefeated streak at mania, who would you give the honour to? and how would you have it happen?

Current Leaderboard
    Danger Dave (18)
    Danger Dave (69)
    Bubs101 (19)
    Bubs101 (69)
    Cactus Col (17)
    Cactus Col (68)
    Machismo Fan (16)
    Machismo Fan (66)
    John Concannon (17)---John Concannon (63)

Muff Daddy (18)

----

Bubs101: very good answer the Taker vs Hogan big money streak/retirement match and the Legend Killer killing the biggest legend of em all (argueably), prob only not a 20 as it seems to lump too many useable angles into one match i.e Hogans retirement despite the fact that takers streak is broken while the MITB is also used the same night its won. good answer though

John Concannon- Much better answer but no mention of why it would be his retirement match

Machismo Fan: not bad but I dunno would ending arguably the biggest name in Wrestling history's career due to a storylined injury would be right.

Cactus Col: another very good answer but no refernece as to why this is Hogans last match, even if you mentioned that on the following Raw he came out and made a retirement speach youd have gotten a very high score.

some of you kinda answerd the following quesstion in Rd4 but..
    ----
    Q.If someone from the current WWE roster was to end the Undertakers undefeated streak at mania, who would you give the honour to? and how would you have it happen?

Thanks for the proper marking

I would give the honour to Mr Ken Kennedy . First off i would turn Undertaker Heel. Through out the summer Undertaker will feud with Edge and Big show. the week after Survivor Series he will be tagging with Batista against Edge and Mark Henry. Undertaker beating down on edge and nearing a win but Batista will go for blind tag near the end of the match and get the pin. With this undertaker is infuriated and launches into an attack on Batista. Cuts him open and leaves him bloodied and beaten in the middle of the ring. Batista Next week on Raw gets a win over Big show for the title shot at Armageddon. Batista Wins, the match is portrayed in way to show undertaker losing some of his power, speed, agility. (The commentators will push this and the following weeks leading up to the Royal Rumble)

The Night after Armageddon , Undertaker comes out demanding a title shot that very night. Vickie Guerrero comes out and states that edge is the number one contender for the title at the royal rumble. Vickie offers Undertaker a last man standing match against Mark Henry the following week on smackdown for a place in the royal rumble. Later that night undertaker is backstage when he see's Jimmy wang yang laughing with some backstage people. He decides to destroy him backstage and throw's him threw a window to vent his anger. Undertaker wins his match against mark henry the following week.

To bring ken kennedy into the angle. Its time build ken kennedy into a main eventer and what better way than to get 3 count off undertaker at Wrestlemania. Mr Kennedy will be drafted to Smackdown around Summer Slam. Kennedy's Face push will be continued with a feud with MVP, leading in a kennedy win. He also beat morrison, chuck palumbo. He will also feud with Mark Henry and pick up a clean victory at Survivor Series . Kennedy's promo's will continue to portray him as a cocky face. Laughing and joking, challenging heel's to matches.

The Royal Rumble. Undertaker comes out at number 12, and after a few minutes he starts to clear house and he seems like the old undertaker. Undertaker and a few others are in the ring when number 20 comes out its Ken Kennedy ! . When gets into the ring he runs at undertaker who is near the ropes with his back turned, kennedy up ends him out of the ring. Close up to undertakers face as he realizes he's been eliminated. He gets back into the ring and attacks kennedy, lands a chock slam and throws him over the top rope.

Smackdown after the Royal Rumble. Mr kennedy comes to the ring and Launches into a verbal attack on Undertaker for eliminating at the royal rumble after he had already been taken out of the match. Vickie guerreo comes out to say that undertaker has been suspended for 2 weeks because of the incident. She states a match has been set of No way out . Ken kennedy vs The Undertaker.

No Way Out. Normal Singles match. Undertaker tries to use a chair during the match. but the referee prevents it. The fight continues and Kennedy is getting the upper hand. Undertaker pokes him in the eye and kennedy turns around. Then Boom! undertaker uses the chair on kennedy and lays him out. Referee calls for the bell, but undertaker is not finished. Undertaker gets chains from under the mat. He chokes out kennedy and leaves the arena. Kennedy requires a stretcher and his is carried into a ambulance.

The week on smackdown undertaker is happy with himself. He is booked in a match with Jamie Noble and destroys him. When the match finishes Theodore Long comes out and says Vickie Guerrero is not here and hes going to book a match at Wrestlemania involving the Undertaker. It will be undertaker vs Ken Kennedy in a No Disqualification match. Mr kennedy is on Smackdown the following week and wins a tag match against the undertaker in the main event with batista (Champion), undertaker partner is the Big show.

After several promo's by Ken kennedy leading up to wrestlemania were he say he will get his revenge for what undertaker did to him. Undertaker comes out and just say's "16-0" and walks out.

The match is a typical NO DQ match,Undertaker starts to get the upperhand and brings him outside close to the stage and is going for a last ride on some electrical equipment, however kennedy counters into a back body drop on to the floor, he stands the undertaker up and throws undertaker into a collapsible part of the stage and it falls around him. Eventually they go back into the ring, Undertaker lands a Choke Slam but can only gets a 2 count, he is jumps out of the ring and gets a steel chair. He goes to use it but kennedy dodges around him and lands a superkick into it to knock the chair out of his hands. Kennedy uses the chair several times on undertaker in the ring but kennedy still cant get the 3 count. So he puts the chair over his face and and lands a swaton bomb on him. He gets the 3 count to end undertakers winning streak.

After this win Kennedy will go into a program with Batista for World Heavy Weight Title, and win it,Developing a Winning streak that makes kennedy the next Great thing in the WWE.

P.S I had a power out when i was just about to post this, so i had to re do it :mad: .

*cough*

Final answers due today people, will allow till much later than usual as its the final answer but answers are needed to avoid a champ by defaut (which would be Danger Dave being the only one to answer this rounds Q so far) and after participating in 4 rounds thus far, tis worth finishing.

• Advertisement

I would give it to John Cena as a draw.He needs to have some solid matches before this though.

Undertaker is world heavyweight champion and is going to retire(shoot) as the winner of a 17-0 streak if he wins his match.He is without a title contender due to injuries caused by the gogoplata.Draftee John Cena who is trying to earn the respect of the fans calls Undertaker out for a mania title shot.Taker comes out to a standing ovation.Taker agrees.But only if Cena wins the rumble.

Cena wins and at the end of the ppv Taker comes out.They show Cena stand toe to toe with Taker.

For the next few months they build John Cena as a man who would do anything for a win.Cena is an unstopable force that is the biggest threat to Taker's reign.

During Mania they have an awesome match.They are both dejected.Cena hits an FU but Taker hts a DDT at the same time.The ref gives a 10 count.It's a draw.At the end of the match Taker announces he is retiring.Both men shake hands.Cena is the future but Taker is now the past.The crowd give a several minute standing ovation.The entire roster of WWE come out and applaud him.
    It signals the end of a glorius career.

The reason I would give the draw is because they would like to be able to say Taker was unbeaten at Mania.

The man that I would have defeat the streak is John Morrison. He is extremely talented in the ring and on the mic and has cut a great heel character since his emergence. He has succeeded with every bone the WWE has thrown him. MNM were great tag team champions and he was the clear standout. He made a fine transitional Intercontinental champ. When he benefited from the Benoit tragedy he did better than anybody ever expected him to do outshining CM Punk on a regular basis (while Kennedy floundered on Raw) until his suspension and ATM with the Miz he is the best thing going on ECW and Smackdown ATM. It is about time he was given a big Main Event push as he ha smore than proved himself in the midcards. He is also under 30 meaning the WWE could create a new superstar by giving him the Taker streak. I also feel that a match this big should definitly be for the title

I would do it the traditional way which is the Rumble. Taker would win his title back that night as Morrison wins the Royal Rumble throwing HBK out last. Him and HBK had entered at 12 and 13 respectively and had spent the majority of the Rumble trying to eliminate the other. Morrison would injure HBK when eliminating him. The next night on Raw, the rumble winner would do his usual speil about which champion to face when HBK interrupts him right before he makes the announcement. Morisson gets ready for a fight but HBK offers to shake his hand and tells him that he was very impressed and that Morrison reminds him of a young Shawn Micheals. He offers his services as a manager and Morrison accepts. HBK sets up a face vs. face programme with HHH for No Way Out for Morrison to prepare him for whichever champion he faces. Hunter and Morrison trade victories on Raw until No Way Out where, with the assistance of HBK, Morrison cheats Triple H out of a win using Hunter's own sledgehammer to turn the two of them into heels.

The final match of the night would see Taker retain against Edge. After the match Morrison rushes into the ring and delivers a savage beating on an already tired Taker while HBK grabs the mic announcing that Morrison will be challenging for the World Heavyweight Title. In the weeks before Wrestlemania, under the direction of HBK, Morrison conducts a number of Guerilla warfare assaults on Taker during his matches and evading his retaliation while beating the likes of Henry and Big Daddy V to continue his impressive wins over larger superstars building him up for Wrestlemania. On the Go Home show Taker finally gets close to Morrison but he just evades him. Taker however gets his hands on HBK and delivers a chilling message to Morrison one the eve of Wrestlemania.

The match would headline the PPV. Morrison would come down with a heavily bandaged HBK on crutches who would sit in with the commentators, kicking Adamle out of his seat. The match would start evenly enough but Taker would start to dominate after 5 minutes and would then get the chokeslam in. He goes for the pin and gets a close 3 count but is interrupted by HBK's crutch. The ref ejects HBK from ringside so Morisson must prove himself alone. Morrison gets the upper hand but as he tries to hit the moonlight drive Taker reverses into the Last Ride and goes for the pin but Morrison hits the ropes. Taker continues to dominate and goes for the Tombstone but Morrison reverses into a small package from behind and gets a close 3 count. The momnetum begins to shift and after Morrison hits his trademark moves he gets the Moonlight Drive in and hits the 3 count. Morisson celebrates beating the streak with the title when Taker offers him a handshake. Morrison accepts but then low blows Taker and hits the Moonlight Drive on Taker onto the title leaving a bloody Taker in the ring and cementing his place as one of the companies top heels and finally giving him the chance to be the next HBK

what with the late responses to this round i wont be able to read through and mark answers / crown a new champ until after work tomorow 4-5ish so cactus and Machismo you still have time to enter rd5

Sorry for the late reply .... it's gonna have to be a quick one.

I would have MVP defeat Undertaker and end his wrestlemania win streak.

I do believe that MVP is a future WH Champion and with the work he's been doing with Matt Hardy, and improvements he's made through his involvement with Kane and Christ Benoit, he has shown himself to have huge potential.

I would have Matt Hardy win the royal rumble to face Edge at mania, but during the rumble MVP would eliminate The Undertaker, in some sneaky underhanded way. Building towards no way out another two elimination chambers are scheduled, one for Raw, and one for Smackdown.

The Smackdown match will feature Finlay, Kane, MVP, Taker, Chavo, and Batista. Taker and Batista start the match, with Kane coming in next. Then Finlay and Chavo. MVP is last out of his stall. Just before he comes out Kane hits Taker with a chokeslam, but is attacked by chavo before he can make a pinfall. Then Batista hits taker with 2 batista bombs, before Finlay takes out batista with a shilleleigh. Taker is lying prone in the ring as MVP is released, he quickly grabs a pin!

They face off a number of times on smackdown, with MVP playing the honky tonk card, and doing anything to avoid getting pinned. He cheats, he goes for count outs, he lets his tag team partner take the fall.

Teddy Long comes out .... he makes the mania match a no dq last man standing match. It's a knockout brawl. Both men pull out all the stops and holds. Chairshots, tables, ladders, baseball bats. They're all used here. MVP makes use of interference from Big Daddy V, Mark Henry, AND JBL (hell, he came back as part of the APA a short while back, and MVP has money to hire him!).

Eventually a double chair shot, both men go down for the count, it's the rocky 2 finish. As the ref reaches 9, MVP makes his way to his feet, Taker can't. MVP wins! The crowd boos and riots.

Final Standings
    Danger Dave (18)
    Danger Dave (87)
    Bubs101 (19)
    Bubs101 (88)
    Cactus Col (17)
    Cactus Col (85)
    John Concannon (17)---John Concannon (80)
    Machismo Fan (66)
    Muff Daddy (18)

----

Bubs101: Before reading your answer i wouldent have chosen Morrison but now im not sure really great answer and if done as suggested it would create a seriously huge young heel star in Morrison. well done

John Concannon- again a better answer and Cena vs Taker at mania really would draw although as a draw (the result-double count out) it wouldent actually end the undertakers undefeated streak and thats what the question looked for

Machismo Fan: missed the final round

Danger Dave: again i dont know if I would pick Kennedy although this answer could make me question that but unfortunatley not as much Bubs101's did. good answer though hard luck overall, v good effort

Cactus Col: nothing majorly wrong with your answer but it didnt really grab my attension either and for an angle that would involve pretty much the biggest rub a wrestler can get i think more is needed. good v.solid effort from you though on the whole, never a poor answer

----
    Congratulations ATH5 Champion Bubs101

• Advertisement

Congratulations to Bubs ! Well deserved , Two scores of 19 is hard to compete with. Thought i was going to win by Default but not to be :) .

Yeah, well done Bubs! And cheers Bounty! Hope there's another one of these soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Ahh, even if I got a last answer in and got 20, I still couldn't win. Good win Bubs.

Fair play Bubs.Thanks four the quiz Bounty Hunter

Advertisement