Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got O2 broadband - quick question

Options
  • 03-05-2008 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Just got myself an O2 broadband package - mainly because of the 30 day trial (I'll be using it on the boat so wanted to see what kind of a connection i'd get)

My question is about monthly usage. I have 10GB cap. Is this download only? If so, what's the upload cap, if any?

And is the cap considered every month from the day you bought it? ie. I bought mine today, 3rd May, so I can use upto 10gb download until 3rd June?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Just got myself an O2 broadband package - mainly because of the 30 day trial (I'll be using it on the boat so wanted to see what kind of a connection i'd get)

My question is about monthly usage. I have 10GB cap. Is this download only? If so, what's the upload cap, if any?

And is the cap considered every month from the day you bought it? ie. I bought mine today, 3rd May, so I can use upto 10gb download until 3rd June?

Many thanks

its 10gb in total (up&down) , its not enforced either as long as your not seriously abusing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

its 10gb in total (up&down) , its not enforced either as long as your not seriously abusing it.

Agh though tit was 10gb down. Not to worry as i'll only be using it on the weekends for email etc.

Thanks for letting me know about them being leniant about enforcing, but think i'll try my best to keep it under 10gb. If I went 1GB over thinking I wouldn't have to pay and then got charged it'd be a nasty surprise

Advertisement