Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Student poker game limerick

• 03-05-2008 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

is there any poker games for students in limerick. moved here for college and cant afford 100 euro buy ins every week id love a 10 euro or 20 euro freezeout or even multi rebuys. anyone know of any????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Jiz-fiz

i hear l.i.t sometimes have poker tourneys but not sure when

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

theres a game in ul every monday night but its a **** set up something like the buy in goes to the sponsoring cub or society and the rebuys go to the pot so the pot is always ****

the limits go up way too fast aswell

iv only played there twice though so it might have changed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

Ul have a poker soc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

PeakOutput wrote: »
    iv only played there twice though so it might have changed

Its been like that a few yrs now, although a new committee has taken over this year and are trying to change it apparently. I havent been to any UL games in a while, so cant say what the structure/standard/buy-in etc are like nowadays.

Might be worth contacting them - they're on boards as ulpokersociety or something along those lines.

"Jiz-Fiz" and "Jizzle", ye wouldnt be the same person would ye?!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Jiz-fiz

dK1NG wrote: »
    Its been like that a few yrs now, although a new committee has taken over this year and are trying to change it apparently. I havent been to any UL games in a while, so cant say what the structure/standard/buy-in etc are like nowadays.

Might be worth contacting them - they're on boards as ulpokersociety or something along those lines.

"Jiz-Fiz" and "Jizzle", ye wouldnt be the same person would ye?!:D

ha i taught someone would say that ha. just a coincidence buddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 pokerbunnybear

afraid i dont mate sorry, but id love to know if theres any too, cos am going down there next week

Advertisement