Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dummy house alarm

• 03-05-2008 1:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

does anybody know where i could purchase a dummy alarm box for the front of my house, there has been a speight of burglaries in recent times in my area and tbh i cant afford to have the house fully wired and alarmed and i feel this would be a detterent,

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Any of the local alarm companies should be able to sort you out.

Try here

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Most hardware shops have dummy boxes to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

why would you want to stop dummies breaking in to your house ??

sully im sorry, couldnt resist :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

SUNGOD wrote: »
    why would you want to stop dummies breaking in to your house ??

sully im sorry, couldnt resist :o

oooooh, the comedians in the revolution comedy club should be running scared, we have the new tommy tiernan on our hands !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

ok thanks for the info guys, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

daftdave wrote: »
    oooooh, the comedians in the revolution comedy club should be running scared, we have the new tommy tiernan on our hands !!!!

i prefer you when your selling tiles ! so how is your monkey ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

And we're done.

Topic Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement