Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Flying

Options
  • 03-05-2008 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Anyone flying Helis in the Kilkenny area???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Theres a few out in the Thomastown area I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭gorwanvfr

Thanks for the info. I'll ask around:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Coolwings, another user here will know. PM him;)

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

How far are you from Waterford, i know of a good group of lads that fly at a club there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

I know guys who fly in Kilkenny, and Thomastown. I fly at Kilkenny every so often myself.
    No heli fliers though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭gorwanvfr

syl77 wrote: »
    How far are you from Waterford, i know of a good group of lads that fly at a club there.

syl77 Not too far from Waterford willing to drive. Do you know where they meet and when?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

hey gorwanvfr
    Maybe short notice but tomorrow is the first round of the heli challenge in wicklow, directions are here www.srfc.net. come along if you can, there should be a good turn out of lads and you can get to know them and the waterford lads there. it will be fun fly also so bring along your heli.
    If you cant make it, I will pm you waterford site location and some one to contact.
    P.S, I will be the guy in the landrover with the two trex 600's

Advertisement